• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can someone explain to me why Meth is different each time I use it?

cory1989

Greenlighter
So I've been IVing h for several years now my friend introduced me to meth for the first time several weeks ago. The first time I used wowww what an experience I've felt things h never gave me I thought I was king of the world. I told him I want to start using this more often instead of H. He explained to me about how you should use meth only one day don't do multiple day binges and take several days off in between so I took his advice and the next 2 times I waited 4 days before my next use the 2nd time was good but not like I expierenced the first time. The 3rd time I got a blistering headache on my first IV. THEN waited several days again the 4th time I did a pretty big shot not sure exact amount but I immediately got lightheaded felt like I was going to pass out so I walked over to my bed and proceeded to hallucinate for the next 4 hours. It was horrible! I never tried acid or anything cause it freaks me out seeing things that are not real I know some people like it but not me! So I proceed to lay in my bed the next 4 hours hallucinating seeing all kinds of purple and yellow and green sun rays coming through the doors and windows kept hearing people talking the doors in the bedroom morphed shape and turned into circles the bed sheets kept moving like I was riding a wave on a raft kept seeing shadows dart across the room. I was in a full blown panic attack I tried to relax myself but just couldn't. After the 4 hours I called up my buddy and gave him the rest of my stash. I will just go back to H I don't understand why and infrequent user like myself expierenced multiple different results only in 4 different times. If you never know what to expect out of meth I don't like the feeling that I'm gambling on a good high or maybe a horrible high. At least H is consistent all the time. Has anyone ever heard of this happening or am I just not ment to use meth. Maybe my mind is just weird or something....

No, you are not weird. I've experienced the same thing. Sometimes it seems that the meth is different chemicals each time. Sometimes it's mellow, sometimes it's wiry. I think that the purity has alot to do with it. I have a whole theory about how different concentrations of a drug produce different effects. A beer buzz is different from a hard liquor buzz. A percocet feels different from a plain oxy five. Hmmm, I will ponder this further. Hope you got some good sex meth tonight! Peace!

Moving to Other Drugs, as this is not a trip report.

Heroin is a downer. As dosage increases, you go from "relaxed" to "sleepy" to "comatose" to "dead".
Meth causes your brain to release massive amounts of dopamine. Usually this will result in immense euphoria, but if you overshoot the dose you'll enter a delusional state even without staying up for days on end.

Many antipsychotics stop manic or psychotic behavior primarily by blocking certain receptors, so it is only logical that over-activation of these receptors due to a meth-induced dopamine surge could lead to delusions.

damn thats kind of crazy

i usually always get that euphoric rush whenever i do meth, i agree i don't like "tripping out" per say either as far as seeing crazy visuals

i jus like being put in a trance and feeling good, and it seems that you are the same way. however since drugs like this are not regulated, you never really know what you are getting when it's cooked up in someone's basement.

If you over do meth, you'll hallucinate and get paranoid. It seems like your breaks weren't that far apart. Whatever your diet might be, it didn't give you all the necessary nutrients your brain needs to feel refreshed. You might've been at 40% recuperation level and you used again. Well, I'm glad you won't be going back to meth because it only gets worse from there.