• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can someone explain how and why an upper and downer cause an Arrhythmias?

smurphuk

Greenlighter
I'll start by advising that SWIM has been to hospital and had numerous ECG / Blood Pressure Checks, evendaily daily and have never had a report of any Arrhythmia. For a good few years now SWIM has had quite a thing for GHB, like all around the clock. Now regretting it they tried meth and now I have a constant pain in the chest, first thought Arrhythmias but its not, the heart is the perfect size and pressure is kept under control adjusting quantity of meth and g together, or the pain gets worse. Right now its 110/90, BBP 80 but still with that weird radiating / electrical feeling and it hurts to breathe in a bit, apparently.

I have grilled this person as obviously it needs to stop. Can someone explain what this pain is??

If it was angina I would expect high / low blood pressure / dilated pupils / tachycardia or slowcardia or whatever its called. But none, so long as the balence is kept using both of these chems.

They have a lot of stress right now and are not happy. Drs in the UK dont give a shit about users and the local drug clinics are useless. A prescription for baclofen was given and got it all undercontrol and they quit the gear and felt good until Dr ceased prescription and got told off by drug clinic as they should not be prescribing anything.

Please could someone help? What is this pain? Excercise does make it a lot worse. They tried potassium supplements which made it 10x worse and magnesium may help?

I am not a pro but I believe this is what's happening
The heart is for the most part a muscle and when u use meth (an amphetamine) your body is producing more energy and your body is trying to use that engery delivering it to the muscles which is why u get glittery when on amphetamines sometimes and your heart being a muscle gets that energy and to use it beats faster now wen u use a muscle a lot and put strain on it it starts to hurt which is why your chest is hurting now baclofen is a muscle relaxer which helps with muscle pains and spasms so there u go your just putting a lot of strain on your heart using the meth now a name for this idk and I really don't know what ways u could help it besides a muscle relaxer (idk if they sell low dose muscle relaxers OTC) and exercise
Honestly doing some cardio is probably your best bet don't take anything (unless needed for with draws and even then take as little as possible) and go running your heart isn't used to all this hard work so if u do some cardio and strengthen that heart muscle it should help dramatically possible even ciese the pain

Hope this helped like I said I'm not a pro but that sounds like what's happening