• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Can someone educate me on the synthetic variety of Kratom?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I am looking to buy this extract that is similar to actual opioids. Which are the substances that I need to look for in the extract? One which I read about is pseudoindoxyl. Which other substances should I look for?

I need it to curb withdrawal for a few hours, I know normal kratom could also work, but I would feel safer with this one which is synthetic and supposedly as strong as actual opioids. Anyone can help?

The active alkaloids in kratom are mitragynine and 7-hydroxy-mitragynine though our understanding is still limited so there may be more to it. Also, they are both real opioids.

In your case I am not really understanding how something is both an extract and synthetic at the same time. I would just go for plain leaf, there are lots of reliable vendors out there.

Are you coming off opiates long term or do you just need a stop gap fix?

Pesudoindoxyl is a modified form of mitragyrnine that is more of a full agonist than mytragyrnine. It was speculated to be in especially potent batches of "ultra enhanced indo" kratom a while ago, which were stated to feel like full agonists. Unfortunately now the branding is popular and does not reflect the chemical makeup of the different blends. Not sure if blends containing pseudoindoxyl are still on the market (or if they ever were and the strong batches were adultrated with a full agonist like o desmethyl tramadol, as in that famous case).

The active alkaloids in kratom are mitragynine and 7-hydroxy-mitragynine though our understanding is still limited so there may be more to it. Also, they are both real opioids.

In your case I am not really understanding how something is both an extract and synthetic at the same time. I would just go for plain leaf, there are lots of reliable vendors out there.

Are you coming off opiates long term or do you just need a stop gap fix?
I need something to keep me from 2300 to 1100 the next day till I can buy heroin in case I don't manage to quit it till then (18 of December)
I might not even need it but I need something just to be sure I won't get withdrawals in front of my parents

Would oxycodone XR do the trick? Or even better if I can source methadone?

I need something to keep me from 2300 to 1100 the next day till I can buy heroin in case I don't manage to quit it till then (18 of December)
I might not even need it but I need something just to be sure I won't get withdrawals in front of my parents

Would oxycodone XR do the trick? Or even better if I can source methadone?
I would think all of the above should work fine in keeping your head above water, if you even need help at all. It could go either way depending on whats in your junk. If we're talking real heroin you should be okay. If its fentanyl then you might need a helping hand. You probably know better than us how long it takes for you to go into w/ds.

You could mix say 14g of kratom plain leaf powder in an opaque water bottle with some liquid and just sip as needed.

Last edited:
I would think all of the above should work fine in keeping your head above water, if you even need help at all. It could go either way depending on whats in your junk. If we're talking real heroin you should be okay. If its fentanyl then you might need a helping hand. You probably know better than us how long it takes for you go into w/ds.

You could mix say 14g of kratom plain leaf powder in an opaque water bottle with some liquid and just sip as needed.
I doubt it is fentanyl, I live in NL, I am pretty confident it is actual afghan heroin, now for sure it is cut with bs like caffeine or whatever else, but I have never heard of fentanyl here, no that it is impossible of course

I smoked last time today at 2000 if I remember correctly. I hope that I can stay without anything till 800 in the morning. Then in that case if I take an oxycodone XR right before the flight it should last till 1000 or 1100 the next day.

I am also working on tapering so maybe I can even extend naturally how many hours I can go without? Let s see.

For kratom however I am not entirely convinced it will cut it.

Pesudoindoxyl is a modified form of mitragyrnine that is more of a full agonist than mytragyrnine. It was speculated to be in especially potent batches of "ultra enhanced indo" kratom a while ago, which were stated to feel like full agonists. Unfortunately now the branding is popular and does not reflect the chemical makeup of the different blends. Not sure if blends containing pseudoindoxyl are still on the market (or if they ever were and the strong batches were adultrated with a full agonist like o desmethyl tramadol, as in that famous case).

Can you even buy Pesudoindoxyl powder ? Not sure of the legality in the states or if it's even available for purchase without sketchy means,

Can you even buy Pesudoindoxyl powder ? Not sure of the legality in the states or if it's even available for purchase without sketchy means,
Not sure. I'm not super tapped into the kratom scene though, it was never sold super openly previously, so i doubt it. Would be interested to be proven wrong though.

mitragynine and 7-hydroxy-mitragynine.

And the whole powdered leaf works well, when overdone just lay flat and breath from the abdominal. Nausea.
But consensus is the original form works as minimal as good as all available extract's

From what I read Pseudoindoxyl was produced by a lone chemist then added without mention to the brand Skorpio mentioned. Pretty cool actually, and far as I’m aware no one has replicated it since, it would be a money maker like it was before. Kind of like the early days of “spice” when no one quite knew what was in the leaf, just that it got you high as fuck. Lots of respect for the guys that discover these new synthetic analogs.

-GC

Last edited: