• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can somebody please help me. When will this pass?

POTE7

Greenlighter
I stupidly had around 700mg of MDMA on both Friday and Saturday night. On top of that I also had two lines of Cocaine on Sunday morning around 6am and had a toke of Marijuana I believe on the Saturday. I'm experiencing some stuff I really don't wanna be experiencing. I just wanna go back to living a normal life. This was my first time doing MDMA also.

I didn't sleep all day Sunday when I got home, and finally got into bed at around 12am because I was quite tired. I then began to see this hallucination to the right side of me. It was like this monster/ghost figure that would sort of move from side to side on my wall, and bring itself out right in front of me like it was looking right into my eyes, I felt the breeze of it as it moved too. As I got up to turn my light on I'm certain I felt it touch me on my back, once my light was on it vanished. I tried this a few times, every time it went completely dark it would come back, but if it was light in my room then you couldn't see anything. It got to the point where I was so scared that I had to call my Mum in, she obviously couldn't see anything.
I slept with the light on that night, the following night was the exact same, my room just can't be pitch black otherwise this thing will haunt me and it won't give in. Honestly I'm so scared right now and I don't know what to do. I had my TV on last night and that was enough light for it not to be present as my TV shines down on the wall that I saw it. So that night in retrospect was easier to sleep, but I still experienced a lot of twitching and I was convinced I was hearing my name being whispered.

Yesterday night was the easiest I've found it to sleep since being back home, although I remember having a bad dream about one of the friends I done drugs with, he was eating some food then just began puking excessively like he was gonna die. I was eating the same food as him & in this dream I began puking too. I then awoke from my dream panicking as I actually thought I was being sick, I was actually just spitting when I woke up and found it hard to move my head at first, it was like I was being weighed down by something. I was then finally able to fully wake up and fell asleep properly soon after.

For the last couple of days I've just felt extremely light headed and run down. I really hate this feeling and want it all to pass. I don't want nobody to feel sorry for me or anything, I've obviously brought this all on myself but I'd just like some reassurance that all of this will be okay soon because I really feel like I'm trapped in this forever and there is no way out.

Get some exercise and go outside. Try eating healthier. It may take some time to feel better.

I've been there (with different drugs) and it really blows. You'll get through it.