(answered) Can somebody please do me a solid and see if they can access drugs.com

dalpat077

Bluelighter
As per the title.

drugs.com.

Have not been able to access the fucking site since last week Monday i.e. keep receiving and error (on different devices and different operating systems) that is cannot provide a secure connection. And it's pissing me off because there's a whole bunch of new and interesting and pertinent information that's been posted there just in the past week (for some strange reason I'm still receiving daily email updates from the site but cannot access the articles).

Sorry for posting here. I shall delete this thread assuming I get an answer or two.

So it's still not working for you? Wish I could help but I'm sure you've tried all the basic things.

So it's still not working for you? Wish I could help but I'm sure you've tried all the basic things.
Gotta love this one. I can access it by using a VPN and fooling it into thinking I'm in the US of A! Really odd. I mean: it's not fucking YouTube or Netflix! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. Again. Thanks. There's been some real interesting information coming down the wires in the past week (I see one little nugget that will be of real interest to our Magic Mushroom fraternity). And I use that drug interaction checker of theirs often (need to use it right now as it turns out).

Oh well. At least I have access to the darn thing.

Thank you again.

I'll delete this entire thread once you've acknowledged this post with a "Like".

❤️

Gotta love this one. I can access it by using a VPN and fooling it into thinking I'm in the US of A! Really odd. I mean: it's not fucking YouTube or Netflix! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. Again. Thanks. There's been some real interesting information coming down the wires in the past week (I see one little nugget that will be of real interest to our Magic Mushroom fraternity). And I use that drug interaction checker of theirs often (need to use it right now as it turns out).

Oh well. At least I have access to the darn thing.

Thank you again.

I'll delete this entire thread once you've acknowledged this post with a "Like".

❤️

no need to delete. It might help someone else.

I will mark it as resolved. <3