Can some reference me to an informative/legit/correct drug testing site??? (more)

Feeltheluv

Bluelighter
A friend of mine who I did dinner "rolls" with on New Years Eve has to submit to a drug test tomorrow (Friday) in the US as part of his divorce proceedings(no, the cause wasn't me or our clebrations that night.....we were actually celebrating it partially).
I imagine it will be a standard urine test and he should be fine, but he'd like to see it in print and take every precaution since this deals with custody of his son also.
Of course he didn't volunteer until I asked him but he did approx a g of coke last Saturday also.
Can anyone point us in the right direction???
Many thanks in advance!!!!
Keep it PLUR!!!!!!!

I am going to get so flamed for this one...
I appreciate your wanting to "pass this test" especially if it concerns child custody...
BUT...
this test is in place for a reason... I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't want any child being taken care of by someone who goes out and does "about a g of coke"
now, as many of you know, I have recently given up the habit myself... and I KNOW for a FACT that you are in no condition to look after a child when yer coked up... even the next day...
I think that what you, or your friend have to do is seriously re-evaulate your lifestyles before you even concider child custody.
I only say this because I had a SHITTY family life, as a child, and I have some "issues" now due to it.
I expect about a million flames about this... but it's how I feel.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

I wouldn't flame you for that PaRaDoX. Motherfucker needs to chill if he's got kids!

PaRaDoX,
I gotta agree with you, though I'll probably get flamed too.
Its been less than two weeks since NYE and your firend has done chemicals at least twice (the coke and whatever was done on NYE). Thats really not cool if there is a kid involved, and esp if one of the mother's concerns is regarding the fathers drug use.
If your friend knew he was getting divorced and there was a custidy battle going on, I believe that he really should have had enough motivation and control not to do drugs during this time. Esp if he suspected that he might be having a drug test! For his kids sake, and to keep his own head clear and focused.
but who am I to judge...
I just think about what I would want my parents to be willing to do for me if I was the kid. And it certainly would not be coke during a divorse and before a drug test.
BTW- your friend will probably pass, I think it takes only a few days for coke to leave your system
Lucky him...

Wow, how quick some of us are to pass judgement around here.
BTW, my buddy volunteered to take the test. His son is actually out of state and has been since after Christmas. I refuse to go into details about his situation/divorce, but I know his wife also. Neither are SAINTS when describing their relationship.
I'm sure there are no responsible parents on this board or in the world that would behave in such a matter......Thank goodness. This isn't Trainspotting....if ya catch my drift.
Thanks for the information/links
PLUR

paradox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................... couldnt agree with you more, children should NEVER be around drugs before they experience them on their own, i guess i got some issues about that too....
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"