• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can OxyContin prolonged release 20mg tabs be insufflated after crushed?

Ample-time

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong area, been a while since I've been online. So hi anyway, I'm Ample-Time.

Wondering if OxyContin prolonged release tabs ( seems to be no waxy coating or nothing like that ) with the only exipient being lactose monohydrate can be insufflated? I've not done it this way before, hence my caution.

Also, although this possibly is for another thread too....

I have a box of Italian made ( TWICE 30mg ) prolonged release morphine sulphate capsules which seem to be filled with lots of tiny granule like balls. This box has many excipients- microgranules of sucrose and corn starch, macrogol 4000 ( whatever the hell that is ) and talcum. I truly doubt I can do anything funky with these right? Best just to eat them? It's a shame because if I remember correctly the bio-availability of oral morphine sulfate is shit. Been 2 years since I had some but that was hospital grade 20mg/1ml ampoules straight in the arm and worked wonders. How much of this granulated capsule crap would one have to eat to get a buzz. I've been on 300mgs of codeine a day for the last year or so, so I'm just not sure.

Any help very much appreciated guys thanks in advance!

Ample-Time

If there the OP Oxycontins forget it just pop them..........As for the Morph Sulfate goes.......I have never had those kind but my experience with MS is that plugging is the best ROA. Do some specific internet searches for that particular brands of morphs and see what you come up with. Good luck.

Cheers for the prompt response man. These are MundiPharma ones which I've picked up in Italy. They are just small white pills with 20 on one side, the box says only additive is lactose monohydrate. Might try and crush one up tomorrow and see what happens. Also the expiry date on the box is October this year so they may have been made before all this waxy gel nonsense. Hope so anyway.

As for the Morph, took 120mgs of these prolonged release capsules full of granules and they were shit. After three hours back pain gone but zero buzz. What a downer :(

Thanks for the info man :)

from what i see you can suck of the coating and snort those, but honestly its not nessecary youd get a longer buzz from crushing an dswallowing. Mix the morphine with the oxys> start small and find a legit dose

Personally I never liked to use any liquid to get the coating off. I've found that if you use a razor, you get actually remove the coating with very little trouble. It'll take a minute or so. I've been prescribed both OC & OP's in the past and I think you'll know pretty quickly whether you'll be able to crush them or not. The newer OP's could probably break anything you could use to crush them, whereas the OC's just turn into dust. Sorry, but no info on the Morphine. I had a trial of the MS-Contin and I hated it. Good Luck!

If their extended release then once crushed it because immediate release and you can consume how you see fit then. I would recommend oral use on an empty stomach though, the bioavailability is higher and it will last much longer while being a little more intense. Only downside of course is the time till onset but personally I'd rather wait an hour (tops) and get higher for longer than snort and get an inferior experience. Plus then you don't have to worry about carefully removing the coating. Just crush it up as much as you can and bomb the whole lot in toilet roll/ rizzla. Also the coating at least on legit oxycontin (pre anti abuse stuff) is quite tough so the back of a spoon will work better than just a card or something. I used to put in a baggie to keep it all collected and crush but you could cover with paper or something. I can't advise on the morphine though as I have never done it, only experience with those granule caps is tramadol. Remember though you can just open the caps and crush the contents (again a baggie would be useful here) and snort that if it has higher availability. But I know next to nothing abut morphine.

I agree with the youll know pretty fast if there extended release or not, which I know is true of the OP's and OC's here in the USA. But These are from "Mundipharma" so Ive never seen em in the usa. The OP's pretty much wont even break with a hammer. Also, I dont know for sure about OC's but I know on the extended release morphines the coating contains the instant release portion of the drug.