• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can not stop having bad trips!! How to end the anxiety?

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Ok so I have tripped a total of three times on different substances. First trip I have experienced was 2 grams of very strong mushrooms, Second on 300mg of dxm, and finally 180 morning glory seeds smashed with a hammer and Comsumed. ( all times with my friends around me) The first time I tripped on shrooms it started out very euphoric and I was getting awesome visuals over all having a good time. (Same with morning glory seeds) I am a very big marijuana user, so the euphoria usually brings me this immense urge to smoke. So of course I smoke (usually about .8 of a gram in a blunt). At first I usually feel completely fine just a little bit more enhanced, but then i have this feeling come over me as if something had taken over my mind. I go into a complete state of paranoia and start to question if I'm ok, and start to feel as if I'm going to pass out. This bring me into a COMPLETE state of panic which just makes everything even more intense. I do my best to battle these feeling but I can't seem to be able to shake them. I feel as if I'm in and out of consciousness and I can't stop talking to myself in my head. The first time I had done shrooms, I started to come down and decided to go outside and hit my gravity bong. After taking one hit I completely black out and have a seizure in my shed. I wake up in complete panick having no idea what happened to me or where I was. My friends comforted me and made sure I was ok (which I was) and I eventually just fell asleep. When I did the morning glory seeds i was petrified that the same thing may happen again. What can I do to not get paranoid and just have a good time?? I know it sounds like it may be the weed but I always suspect it's the trip hitting its peek. What do you guys think?

Judging from your other posts (unless I remember incorrectly) and this one, it sounds like you don't really know yet how powerful psychedelics, combinations and the role of cannabis can be. It's perfectly normal to need experience to learn and understand that better. If you ignore or underestimate that, you are likely to continue having these recipes for going into states of consciousness that you did not prepare for at all, and just get thrown through it.
It will go much smoother if you employ moderation, mindfulness and patience.

These are not party drugs, at least not until you learn how to handle them so well that you can experiment with your setting. So while having friends around you socially is of course fine, on the other hand it can have influence if the atmosphere goes in a certain partying, loose, or overindulging direction.

When tripping you often need so much less cannabis to get really high/deep/peaking from the synergy. If you just smoke that whole blunt like you are used to I guess, you overdose on the weed and it is typical to become paranoid and confused.

Just learn to trip without the cannabis, or only to take a few tokes to see where it leads you. You can then also gradually try taking more, but you can't cancel it if you overdo it. Hitting the gravity bong like it's a party just doesn't help you... learn to gauge how much is enough or too much first, before you get so comfortable taking these drugs together / smoking weed on top of them.

I know it sounds like it may be the weed

You already know the answer. Try tripping without using Cannabis. If you can't resist smoking while tripping, take lower doses until you can, or at least smoke less. This is very likely to solve your problem.

I started to come down and decided to go outside and hit my gravity bong. After taking one hit I completely black out and have a seizure in my shed. I wake up in complete panick having no idea what happened to me or where I was.

Don't smoke while tripping... Cannabis can make a trip very confusing and difficult and if you're going into seizures after smoking you could endanger your mental or physical health.

Quit smoking weed.

Trip "alone".

Look forward to it

Basically, eat vegan for 1-3 days, eat nothing for 1-3 days. NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT LAUGH for 1 week prior or during your trip.

Fruit and fruit juice is cool.

I know.

I tripped (LSD. MDMA. DMT) 3-5x a week for 3-5 years. And these are the things I wish I had done.

Sounds exactly what happened to my friend. It's the weed.

Personally I love love LOVE smoking weed while on psychedelics. Some people dislike it, though, and you seem to be one of those people, so I'd cut the weed out of your routine.