• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can Negative Mindset Affect an MDA roll?

psychedelicbrownie

Greenlighter
SWIM and her boyfriend roll much more than they should... (Usually at least once a weekend since the summer) breaks here and there. (No lectures please.) Unfortunately methylone is going around most frequently and getting anything pure is almost unheard of. They managed to get our hands on some pure MDA. (Tested it herself.)
With the methylone they usually take on average they ended up taking usually .4-.6 of a gram for a night. For MDA, they took a lot of caution and only took .15 at a time.
They went to a EDM show and took it, it kicked in almost instantly. She said everything felt wavy and she almost didn't know it was going on. She forgot it was New Years Eve 20 minutes before the ball dropped... She was overcome with a sense of panic, and complete discomfort. Her boyfriend got extremely extremely nauseous and had to sit down. In the past he has gotten nauseous before but it normally went away within 10 minutes.
Neither wanted to talk to anyone, they had no energy and all they wanted to do was sit in the back of the venue on bleachers instead of in the crowd. They felt as if there was no way they could possibly get warm. While it was about 30 degrees outside, the cold was insanely uncomfortable, neither could stand it. They tried to go into the crowd to try and warm up, but that didn't work. Sitting down didn't work.
The show happened to be her boyfriends absolute favorite DJ and he had been waiting months for this night. During his set he said he felt so horrible he wanted to leave. She felt so panicky and irritable she wanted to go as well.
Their friends had taken the same stuff, about the same amount. Those three don't roll often. 1 was his first time, 1 only a few times in his life, and 1 a good amount but had a two month break. The one that rolled a good amount was initially nauseous. The other two were fine. When her and her boyfriend left the others decided to stay. They gave us continuous updates on their night, they took more and more and more and said that was the best roll of their entire life, they've never felt anything like it.
Her and her boyfriend debated taking more before they left to see if that would help but decided against it.
Her boyfriend's friend also took this stuff a few days before and said it was the best experience of his life. (He rolls pretty often).

The only thing that her and her boyfriend had in common that the others didn't is that they were both very irritable and down earlier that day. Is it possible for MDA to make a person feel worse if they are in a bad mindset? Taking MDMA or methylone in a bad mindset usually pulls a person out of it which is why they were so confused. :?

Any ideas?:\

What test results proved it was MDEA and not actually MDMA... From memory you need Simons reganet testers to do so. True MDEA will make your quite floored, if you think MDMA is sedating wait untill you get your hands on propper MDEA. There isn't a lot of empathy compared to MDMA and in a few words to some it up feels much like a stoned and weak MDMA high, sort of.

And as a former MDMA abuser, stop rolling every weekend while your ahead. Believe it or not, towards the end my consistent every weekend use, MDMA did the same thing you described, it made me feel spacey, nauseas - to a point, and dysphoric I didn't feel like being around people and wanted to go home/quite panicky. I wouldn't be surprised if you really did have MDMA and it was like me from not enough space in betwen rolling that it stopped working for you and gave you shit effects where as your friends rolled quite well. I also suspect it wasn't MDA or you would have more than likely rolled as their is minimal cross tolerance from MDMA to MDA.

^ The Simons will give the same reaction for MDEA and MDMA, all the reagents will actually. The only way to test the two apart is with a GC/MS, and I'm kind of doubtful you had this sample lab tested.

However, yes. A bad mindset can ruin anything from a corndog to disney world and, yes, even drugs.

^ The Simons will give the same reaction for MDEA and MDMA, all the reagents will actually. The only way to test the two apart is with a GC/MS, and I'm kind of doubtful you had this sample lab tested.

However, yes. A bad mindset can ruin anything from a corndog to disney world and, yes, even drugs.

Haha yes too add, IME mindset plays a much bigger role in drug highs than you think. I've had a shitty roll because of set and setting and who I spent the night with... a week later you'd think using half the amount I used the previous weekend I wouldn't roll... hell I rolled for hours and was still to this day the night of my life.