• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can my boy eat me out with a tab in his mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma2373

Greenlighter
Or is the pussy too acidic for acid? He really wants too, I just don't want him to waste a dose. Also what would happen if I put acid in my vagina? Would there be a bioavailability? I imagine it might be too warm, but under the tongue is warm so I don't know. I'm just a curious cat xD my friend either told me that pussies are acidic, or that they shouldn't be... Not sure which one. We're gonna drop after this Wilfred episode but even if you see this past a few hours from now I'm still curious for knowledge and future excursions !! xD if I try I'll add how it goes n if he does I'll ask if it seemed to destroy the dose.

Take Care ^^ =)

On erowid somewhere in the trip reports is a report of some women putting various drugs in their vaginas and it seemed to have less BA than swallowing.

as for the eating your pussy with the tab in mouth if you have enough L who cares if you waste one

I'm honestly not sure I can see any reason you'd do this anyway? I'm a little confused haha.

Can it be done? Sure.
Bioavailability? Honestly no idea.
But....whyyyyyy?

Hey trozzle haha I don't wanna stick a tab up there I was just curious xD he fucking loves eating my out tho and I don't want him too trip less hard cuz of it. thanks you guys tho!

Hey trozzle haha I don't wanna stick a tab up there I was just curious xD he fucking loves eating my out tho and I don't want him too trip less hard cuz of it. thanks you guys tho!

Presuming it's legitimate LSD (and not an NBOMe), he should just swallow it then go about doing his thing ;)

Though if he insists on keeping the tab in his mouth....can neither of you wait that 30 minutes? Must be pretty horny :p hahaha

Why not just swallow the tab before he ate your pussy or eat your pussy then swallow the tab. There's crazy possible possibilities.

It sounds like it's NBOME not acid - that's the only reason you'd keep it in your mouth and not swallow it.

Or simply rub your arse over the end of his nose - that way he could keep the NBOME in his mouth.

Solipsis was saying that there are orally active 25x-NBOMe drugs.

He can very well eat you out with a tab in his mouth. He may very well have to keep licking it back into his mouth but that's more licks for you!

This report on erowid discusses vaginal effects of various drugs and LSD was included. Nothing notable was reported so even if it were able to be absorbed in their it'll barely work.

Getting high on the LSD should be the least of your worries.

I think there's a strong chance the tab might not stay put for long. Who knows which orifice it ends up in?
Hmm... Liquid acid for this kinda experiment would be interesting.

i think we need pics to make a truly educated guess

On erowid somewhere in the trip reports is a report of some women putting various drugs in their vaginas and it seemed to have less BA than swallowing.

Out of the hundreds if not more trip reports Ive read from erowid, many years ago, I remember the exact post you're referring to.

We figured things out, it always seems like before you trip you have more schematics but once you drop everything falls into place xD just ended up holding them for 30. I will say tho the one thing that fucks me up tripping is if I forget the dosing time, happened once with a 650-850 ug trip n I got so confused for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out how I was getting higher when I thought I was coming down o_O tabs are fairly easy to hold in your mouth. I'll never forget when I was eating yoplait raspberry yogurt n I kept thinking I'd lost it since it was fairly chewed in those raspberry bits n then it'd appear. Felt like a ninjas tab master.. till I lost it in the next bite xD I don't like swallowing tabs much, its prolyl just in my head but I feel like since it takes longer to kick in the peak bioavailability will be lower. doesn't help that the one time I accidentally swallowed mine it was a single tab, which I rarely do, either. What's your guy's experience with the difference? They weren't nbomes (sorry I think I spelled that wrong, feel like it has a g in it) but I understand, I always get suspicious too. Especially with mentions of Molly. So my concenous is to just be patient and only put tabs up your vagina if someone offers you a free one on such a condition xD questions generally cease and instinct kicks in one you drop 8)

Last edited:
Or is the pussy too acidic for acid? He really wants too, I just don't want him to waste a dose.
why doesn't he just swallow it then get down to business?

what an odd question.

alasdair

'Why doesn't he just swallow it then get down to business?'

Why not?

'What an odd question.'

Odd questions on a psychedelic drug forum, who'd've thought it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.