• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can Molly help with Adderall withdrawal?

boneman

Greenlighter
I can't get pick up my adderall script for another 4 days when I go home. I was offered molly and I was just wondering if it can ease the symptoms I'm experiencing with withdrawal. I know it is more of a psychedelic empathetic thing and I've read comparisons online so I know how they are different. It seems like it could be helpful. Trying to ease symptoms of fatigue, irritability, and depression. Please no judgments

Right, well you might enjoy the high of MDMA, but then you'll just crash further. Your symptoms of adderall withdrawal are similar to MDMA comedown feelings (fatigue, irritability & depression), so it's not going to help. Once you crash, you might be tempted to take more MDMA to compensate for the crash, which will leave you even worse because the drug won't work properly, and you'll be left feeling all cracked out with adderall withdrawal as well. MDMA is not the type of drug you're looking for.

Try and look for different means of reducing withdrawal, not different drugs. Try exercising, socializing, eating healthily etc etc. Exercise specifically can help with a lot of the symptoms you report.

It can be tough, but try to use those 4 days to take a break and revitalize yourself like JWills20 stated above. Being dependent on a drug like Adderall can be difficult when the opportunity to use other drugs presents itself. You must have your dose to feel "up" or "normal." But if you take another drug, you have to deal with the interaction between the two.

MDMA is mainly a serotonin releaser, so you will end up dealing with Adderall withdrawals and serotonin depletion. Get some exercise, eat well and stay hydrated.