Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can meth make you anti-social?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshKillem

Greenlighter
When I get my sacks I just lock myself in my house and don't talk to anyone for days and the thought of being around people freaks me out. And when I am high and around people I just want to leave the entire time. Is this normal?

There is no normal lol. I got that way sometimes, I bought 2 ounces once and locked myself in my house during my work vacation for a week and didn't come out until it was time to go back to work.

I'm going to move this to drug culture because it's not really harm reduction.

And it doesn't really warrant any worthwhile discussion. Meth can make you paranoid up until psychotic even. With chronic use (or even just a few day binge with like 6 months breaks inbetween) there's a big chance that in the beginning it'll make you really social and outgoing

(tip: though if ur friends aren't on meth/other stims it's quite possible that the inability to shut up or stay on topic might piss your friends off, i wouldn't use it around ppl who can't know I'm on a powerful stimulant).

But the extravert feelings don't las4 and in the end u can end up sitting alone at home without friends left (xept ur meth), peering out the window to check for cops. So yes its normal. Usually happens when ppl have abused meth or other amps heavily in the past and got through the honeymoon phase.

As there won't be much discussion xept ppl repeating one another Imma close this one. Pm me if you got questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.