• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can mdma have no taste at all?

unknownSKY

Bluelighter
As the title says.has anyone had mdma that has no taste at all?

Please no posts saying "test it". Im not going to test it. It isnt mine and im just curious if mdma can be tasteless. My friend says he had some very good stuff that tasted like nothing and even licked a chunk infront of me

Thank you for any insight

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea its probobably impossible for mdma to have NO taste. But i have had the taste of mdma vary quite a bit with different batches.

Last edited:
Taste is not an indicator of much, but if that molly has NO taste, it ain't molly..

tasteless mdma is unheard of. its either not mdma or somebody has messed up taste buds.

I think the number of people with some kind of physiological disorder that would result in certain chemicals having zero reaction to their taste buds would be ludicrously small, more or less allowing a conclusion of: if it doesn't have that foul bitter taste, it's not MDMA.

Obviously that being said, just because something DOES taste like MDMA, it does NOT mean it is MDMA.

Yeah I've never heard of Tasteless MDMA.

I used to be an E-Head a little after high school, I would roll literally every 2 weeks to a month for like a straight year.

After I got Burnt out, I stopped, lol.

It's either you have REAL shitty MDMA or fake MDMA, or something else other than MDMA.

I've always hated the taste of the bitterness!

trozzle is also on point, it's really hard to tell honestly.

But MDMA should DEF. have a bitter taste to it.

The very BEST option is, to get a drug test kit.
If you're buying from strangers, and not people you trust, then trust me you're going to need a drug test kit.
Me, about half my dealers had drug test kits before I bought MDMA off them, and honestly, you'll almost never get pure MDMA.
Sometimes I had MDMA/Meth, MDMA/K, MDMA/2c's, 2c's/Meth, K/2c's.
Sometimes, like I stated, it's not MDMA at all.

That's why you got to becareful on what you're taking.
You're really playing with life or death if you do not know what you're taking.

good luck!

If it's tasteless it's probably not MDMA haha. MDMA always has that nasty flavour :p kinda like coke

Yeah, you most likely got some weird research chemical or something. If you take it without testing it you're putting your health at risk.