• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

can marijuana get you high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNarc

Greenlighter
I just turned 23 and someone at my work said that marijuana can get you high? What does high mean and what is marijuana? He also said something about bluelight so I googled it and ended up here. I guess cannabis and marijuana mean the same thing? Have any of you ever heard about this thing called marijuana before?

It enhance what you feel, increases your creativity and sex is god damn good on it. Being high is just the peak of the drug's effect, then you drop and feel relaxed, tired and hungry (I do get munchies high too and food tastes so much better).

At first when I smoked, I felt euphoric, energized and lived some of the best moment of my life. I discover so much things when I smoke, things that I never took the time to understand or feel.
The effect greatly vary from an individual to another and the mood of the said person. In greater dose or on a bad day (or bad place) it can just make you feel crappy, paranoid or anxious causing panic attack... When you first smoke you should be in a calm place with people high with you. If some one is sober around you it kills the ambiance, never knew why!

Sounds cool... do they sell it at the grocery store or where do I get it?

Yeah, dude, just walk up and ask the cashier by the cigarette display if they could please show you their marijuana for sale.

Should have it locked up in the display case by the Newport 100's cartons.

Yeah, dude, just walk up and ask the cashier by the cigarette display if they could please show you their marijuana for sale.

Should have it locked up in the display case by the Newport 100's cartons.
Thanks man! I'm going to get some marijuana up tomorrow after work. I've just never seen it advertised before lol or mabey I just don't pay enough attention. Cheers

How much is that in whole marijuanas?

I hear you need to use at least three whole marijuanas for it to work right.
That's one whole marijuana. 3 is overkill. Please don't use 3 whole marijuanas in one sitting. I can't bear to hear about another bluelighter having a deadly overdose. Be safe brother.

Salutations MrNarc,

...marijuana can get you high? What does high mean and what is marijuana? ... I guess cannabis and marijuana mean the same thing?

Marijuana, or more precisely "marihuana" (if you ask me), is reminescent of the Reefer Madness days and hence it's main purpose is to express bigot hostility towards persons just like myself. So i promote use of the generic term instead, which is "cannabis"; with qualificative keywords as "Sativa" (for the "High" mentioned, more or less), then there's the "Indica" (for "couch-lock" fans), and last but not least there's the Ruderalis genetic strain (making a useful contribution in hybrids requiring part of its rather hummble heritage).

=D

Now what does it mean to "Get High"?...

First of all we're not all equal relatively to cannabis, that being said there's the long term effects vs a relatively instant influence taking place in a matter of minutes. Alternately there are the Indica consumers and then those who will select CBD (cannabidiol) if available, because of its long-term potential benefits i believe.

For more details i strongly suggest a visit of the on-line SeedFinder (dot EU) resource as they provide a 3-D database map-browser and more, like aroma & taste, etc...

High-CBDs are gaining public acceptance since it's not very psycho-active and even helps to compensate some side-effects of THC i once read... In other words there are cannabis consumers who seek the more subtle benefits, though i'd personally find it a bit dull if there never were any euphorisant experience associated with it.

But the "High" is never as high as the word leaves to imaginations and "Hallucinations" even less, at least with me. Actually i'm my own guide and Dame Jeane only provides a golden key capable of opening many doors. So if i'm sad i don't want to be on cannabis as that's no bright idea, but if i'm reuniting with fellows and wish to share good time then it can be fun. Always remembering to avoid extreme abuse because after a while it just becomes self-defeating, but that's me.

I'm going to get some marijuana up tomorrow after work.

Hummm... Never heard much about vaporizers neither i guess. ;)

Be warned, the promise of a "cleaner" consumption method appears to support an exagerated tendency for eye-opening price tag$$$, to say the least. All i can really recommend is to include a water accessory and reject anything which you might find less than obvious, from start to end, e.g. begining with the fresh-air inlet until it exists transporting cannabic vapor with it, into your lungs. If it's a mysterious black-box vaporisation concept then walk away immediately as i'm confident you'll manage to find more honnest offers, elsewhere if you must!

Though my own testimony would be to the effect that i've used a same table machine for 24 months and never really had to seriously worry what was inside even if it looked like a "black-box", but it's also important to mention i've opened it to disect it until i was satisfied of the acquired understanding... So if the air/cannabic/venting "paths" can't be figured/described (and/or remain secret for that matter!) then it may qualify for automatic reject indeed.

Do you intend to consume at home exclusively, outside the house or even beyond?

Last edited:
Don't listen to these people, narc. Marijuana is highly addictive and will give you brain damage. Even trying it one time can be deadly. You're better off doing krokabomb, which is krokodil mixed with high dose 25i. Make sure to use at least 10 grams of the latter and inject directly into your cornea.

Status
Not open for further replies.