• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can marijuana be an Alternative Medicine?

It just is, it puts the body in equilibrium like an adaptogen. But better.

All the ailment's its prescribed for MS, Chemo and AD(H)D. Yes its a medicin.

Please, if this is legitimate, we're more than happy to discuss this with ya buddy. We could also get hardcore and toss you to the ravenous dogs over at Cannabis Discussion who will start a conversation with you aboud weed that will never truly end. I'm guessing English is not first language, don't be embarrassed dude, we are here to help.

Cannabis (in conjunction with kratom and a few non-opiate medicines) allows me to stay off of the heavy duty opiates that one in my medical situation with as much pain as I'm in. It's truly a medicine!

Thanks for your reply. I am currently looking for a good weed to aid my anxiety! It keeping me insane. I don't think a good drug with prescriptions will help me with this problem. It's been a year since I'm suffering this mental problem.

Please, if this is legitimate, we're more than happy to discuss this with ya buddy. We could also get hardcore and toss you to the ravenous dogs over at Cannabis Discussion who will start a conversation with you aboud weed that will never truly end. I'm guessing English is not first language, don't be embarrassed dude, we are here to help.
Not my first too. 'aboud' [written by Keif] But typos are my worst enemy's thank you for auto correct.

Read up on adaptogen' s and about MJ quality's as one and report back. Cause I am definitely no expert. My word's should alway's betaken with a grain of salt

It is already alternative medicine. Many people use it to reduce stress and anxiety levels or even reduce pains. Even some doctors recommend their patients use it.
There are also various shops like the local Brampton dispensary where you can buy legal cannabis. Don’t be afraid that it will get you in trouble with the police. I'm not sure about its influence on your health. Still, I have seen that cannabis really can reduce stress levels and make some people with disorders like Alzheimer’s or Tourette syndrome feel better. So, it’s for you to decide, but I would pay attention to the allergies you might have.

Last edited:
It helps people with cancer get their appetite back. My friend had non-Hodgkins lymphoma and was underweight making it hard for him heal and to get chemo and the prescription marinol made with tetrahydrocannabinol a synthetic THC drug was helping him a little bit but smoking actual weed helped him so much more

so they make synthetic thc prescription drugs because it is so effective

pot elevates mood, helps with pain, increases appetite

I find the sativa strains increase the neuropathic pain I have but the indica or indica dominant over 70% indica are fine
some people have said strains don’t matter or something to that affect I can’t recall sorry…but they do for me. I wish they didn’t because the high from sativa is more energetic and creative but physically unbearable for me
they definitely have a place for those who tolerate them but like everything that isnt the answer for everyone that doesn’t mean it is a bad drug it means it is not for you
i see a lot of people slam weed across the board because they had a bad experience
I think that is shortsighted
what is awful for me may be the thing that changes someone else’s life and it’s important to keep that in mind 🦋

I’ll throw my 2 cents in here. The better question is what is the usefulness of different cannabinoids in treating disorders, conditions, and diseases.

THC (Delta-9 THC) - think this is a given, from chronic pain as an opioid reduction method, to treatment of severe social anxiety, to helping with sleep and Chrons disease . It can also be used for helping with problematic autistic behaviors, MS, and old age degenerative diseases. Enough said.

THC-P and THC-O - medically, these can be used for the most severe forms of serious illness, being 30 and 3x the potency of THC, such as severe Chrons disease where ingesting too much oil can cause serious discomfort.

Delta-8 THC - particularly helpful for AIDS and wasting syndrome. At half the potency of THC with less risk of anxiety, it might be better for social anxiety for some people, and as an alternative ADHD treatment.

CBN - A literal gold mine! Only 20% the potency of THC, but yet slightly more sedating and relaxing. Sleep is the obvious choice, but given it’s anti-inflammatory properties coupled with mild PA pain killing properties, it can also reduce opioid use for patients in pain.

CBD - It takes the sharp PA *edge* off of THC while still allowing it’s medicinal properties through. Also helps with pain, anxiety, and depression.

It just is, it puts the body in equilibrium like an adaptogen. But better.

All the ailment's its prescribed for MS, Chemo and AD(H)D. Yes its a medicin.

I could be incorrect, I feel that if one has things it can balance like ADHD or maybe low gaba levels, or maybe high anxiety, it's like any medicine and can help put into range, balance. Moreover, I think when one becomes dependent, even if it's eod, the body gets used to it , and it's been proven from research ,one can develop cannabis rebound. Cliche, but if someone just did, five tokes, the day before, and didnt smoke, the day before, the day after five puffs, it isn't best to take fifty puffs, maybe 25. If one wants to keep tolerance lol w, could do only ten puffs. Further, current cannabis, 15-30%thc or higher is much more potent than twenty years ago, where THC potency was what7.5percent?
I've seemed to have this back , possibly. If I don't smoke for a day, the next day I've gotten hyper sexual.

I can tell you I've been going eod , a couple days, and just to counteract it, take maybe five hits, that's it, and tolerance builds. If I don't have any or a lot less than used to , seem to get more risk taking, which necessary isn't a bad thing but have to think about actions before doing them, after the fact , next time. Cannabis rebound seems real, and if would like to stop THC completely, it's best to taper off. Something like reducing where you are , say you're at fifty inhales a day. Could try twenty five inhales a day, then after a week ten, you may want to write the plan down btw, or you can try to remember and see if you recall everything. After that, five inhales a day, then five eod, then 5 e3d, then 5 e4d,then from ve e5d, then five every sixth day, then five every seventh day, you could keep it there, or you could cease all together. I do think cutting back to at least eod , at times , is best!

CBD - It takes the sharp PA *edge* off of THC while still allowing it’s medicinal properties through. Also helps with pain, anxiety, and depression.
And is used as treatement ( the oil) for a till recently uncureable form of childrens Epilepsy. They created the strain Charlotte's Web for this. A strain high in CBD, but also containing some THC. If i am correct.

And is used as treatement ( the oil) for a till recently uncureable form of childrens Epilepsy. They created the strain Charlotte's Web for this. A strain high in CBD, but also containing some THC. If i am correct.
This is correct, the Stanley Brothers worked out that you need a level of THC for the CBD to work for epilepsy , Charlottes webb was named after the little girl they were treating

Got me off stupid fucking lexapro, so yeah. Id say so.
It depends on the person, but it can help with alot.
Depression, anxiety, chronic pain, migranes, epilepsy, etc. Its good at what it does.