• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can Lyrica and Baclofen together cause GHB/alcohol like effect ?

neone

Bluelighter
I dont know about alcohol but i heard mixing lyrica and baclofen together has very similar effect to GHB and that was told by GHB addicts who said they were using thay successfully to combat the wothdrawal symptoms of GHB. So is that true ? And what doses ?

And i would like to know about mixing lyrica with baclofen with valium ? What effect would that give

Thats gaba a agonist + gaba b agonist + gaba analouge (ca channel blocker) what effect would that give ?

I have found baclofen to be very similar to alcohol by itself, but it doesn't make me an obnoxious person like the latter and pregabalin do.

I have found baclofen to be very similar to alcohol by itself, but it doesn't make me an obnoxious person like the latter and pregabalin do.

Like does baclofen make you lose anxiety alone ? And what dose do you use ? I use 25 mg but all i get is muscle relaxation and stopping panic attacks

Yeah, I can see how it would be compared to GHB. Not as acutely intense and a lot longer lasting though. Baclofen alone is very hit or miss. For me high doses are disorienting and nauseating in a very uncomfortable way while mild to moderate doses feel too... mild, no real recreational dose for me. Alone I wouldn't bother trying to get high off of it unless you're willing to accept the possibility of a long lasting uncomfortable experience.

It does supplement well with gabapentin and pregabalin though, It's what I use to kick opioids. The problem is the tolerance associated with these drugs. Lyrica is a lot more reliable but if you've been using both as prescribed for long periods you might not even be able to get very high from it. Because doses are all over the place with this family of drugs it would almost be kind of reckless to give out a strict pregabalin dose so if you have experience with it use your best judgement.

If you've used lyrica before I would about 40mgs of baclofen to your usual 'recreational' dose. If you've never taken lyrica before start with no more than 300mgs. I can't in good name recommend adding xanax to the mix due to the risk of blacking out but I will say I've had good experiences adding no more than 1mg of alpraz to the mix... that doesn't mean you will though! Judge your limits and assess the situation.

I don't get anything at all out of Baclofen. The couple of times that I used it in doses of ~80mg the only thing I experienced was some sedation accompanied to some odd "electric" feeling throughout my body similar to akathisia/RLS but not so unbearable.

I'd say the combination is pretty safe and you'll experience at least the added sedation of the baclofen. Will it be similar to GHB when mixed with the pregabalin, that seems like a stretch, but GHB is more like alcohol in it's effects, while I don't consider pregabalin or baclofen to be anything like alcohol. In fact, I find pregabalin to be almost exclusively stimulating and not sedating.

+1 on the mention of pregabalin/gabapentin alleviating opiate withdrawal. I feel like these two drugs are the gospel for opiate/oid addicts.

I think the mix of Baclofen and Lyrica will be like superphenibut. Adding Diazepam to the mix will only increase memory problems and lower energy but I don't think It will help have fun.. Benzos are more sedatives than anxiolytics/muscle relaxers. I think the mix will look like phenibut/benzo but lots stronger.