View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can LSD go bad??

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I was wondering if there was a certain amount of time that you can keep lsd before it has no value or diminishes in effects or if it’s something that you can keep for a long period of time??

I just obtained some about a week ago but I know it is a bad idea to take it right now given my mental and physical health. And I was wondering if I will be able to keep it for a certain amount of time until I get back on my feet.

I’m not sure If it’s a tab or something else but it was given to me in a thin piece of tinfoil and am afraid to open it cuz I want it to stay as possible. I don’t really know much about these and have only done it a couple of times.

Thank you.

kept reasonably properly LSD will last for years....

LSD deterioration is real.... but generally overstated

just keep it in some foil, away from light.... and it will last for years.....

Again... overstated is LSD degeneration. It's not some magical molecule that disappears in the contact of light..... lmao... not that mythical

kept reasonably properly LSD will last for years....

LSD deterioration is real.... but generally overstated

just keep it in some foil, away from light.... and it will last for years.....

Again... overstated is LSD degeneration. It's not some magical molecule that disappears in the contact of light..... lmao... not that mythical
Thanks!

Great prior advice. General rules for any chemical storage are:
-no light
-low oxygen (at least no air flow)
-low moisture
-low temperatures (room temp, 65-77F is fine)

People find old blotters stuck in books at their old hippy parent's homes all the time and generally they're still potent. We're talking decades of just room temperature, stuck between pages of a book. It's a lot more durable a substance than we credit it for.

Last edited:
lol I read the title of your post "Can LSD go bad?" and I thought you were asking if the actual experience could go bad, like a bad trip