• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can lactose be removed from black tar? If so, how?

dfully530

Greenlighter
I have roughly 7 grams I’m trying to get the lactose out of because they used a baby formula type lactose that doesn’t dissolve well leaving a thick mess when trying to pull anything back.. if anybody can help please do it’s useless as is.. thanks

maybe a micron filter could help you out, if you are doing black tar I suppose you are from the states. you should be able to get some from your near-by needle exchange or if you want to wait you can order some online. there was a thread about micron filters somehwere and links if I remember right, asking where to buy these doesn't count as sourcing anyway.

Would the lactose powder be too small to work with a 150 micron screen? Also how would I go about doing so?? If I add water and then let it evaporate would it still come back the same weight once dried?

maybe a micron filter could help you out, if you are doing black tar I suppose you are from the states. you should be able to get some from your near-by needle exchange or if you want to wait you can order some online. there was a thread about micron filters somehwere and links if I remember right, asking where to buy these doesn't count as sourcing anyway.
This. You can get the filters at needle exchanges. I live in Los Angeles and have gotten them there