• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin CAN I USE A ELECTRIC DABRIG TO SMOKE BLACK AKA HERION

Dollfacekila

Greenlighter
So I need some help before I waste my money I know I can smoke black with a dab rig but not sure if I would be able to do the same using a electric dab rig like puffco peak

You sure can I've done it many times, id just recommend only loading a little at a time because if you load a bunch you will need to open it up to stir it after a little while

You sure can I've done it many times, id just recommend only loading a little at a time because if you load a bunch you will need to open it up to stir it after a little while
Cool so I basically would just load it up the same way as if I were using wax also any suggestions on any decent electric rigs

Just put it on foil ffs what's wrong with you
Honestly I’ve been using the traditional foil and straw method since I 1st started using 3 years ago and honestly I am just kinda burned out of smoking using foil reasons like the taste & it looks kinda nasty meaning if you are a constant smoker then you can’t help but to start getting all that black char from the back of the foil everywhere all over the furniture definitely all over your bedding and were every you sit down that piece of foil and also needing to carry that ugly disgusting looking straw

Please take all of this with a grain of salt as it is based upon some pretty quick research I just did. I intend to read some more about it, but I thought, given your situation, you would appreciate a quick answer.

From everything that I have read, it would appear that the melting point of Morphine is actually significantly higher than that of THC. I understand THC is but one constituent of Cannabis, but for our purposes, that's what I looked up. The melting point appears to be around 315 degrees while that of Morphine is almost 500 degrees. My primary concern with this method would be the potential for burning i.e. destroying Morphine by using too much heat. I know it's a pretty flimsy and simple theory, but my opinion is that there is probably not an issue with using a dab rig to vaporize Heroin/Morphine.

I would try it out and let us know how it works. I'm sure there are a lot of other people with similar questions to yours that would appreciate the feedback.