• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can i take xanax and then rail a perc 30 right after?

unsteppedontony

Greenlighter
Can My buddy take xanax and then rail a perc 30 right after? His benzo tolerance is off the chats, he has to take 10-12 mg of alprazolam to finally fall asleep. He just railed about 20 mg of percs and took 4 mg of Xanax. should should he be good or no?
:?:?

It's never good to combine opiates with benzos. A lot of people have overdosed and died this way. Even experienced users who have a tolerance to both drugs. Stay safe.

you could die taking that combo OP. also, we all know its you so please just post in the first person.

never double down on two depressants, i've OD'd once doing that on a relatively small dose of each

I have OD'd mixing benzos with oxy too, but I was also smoking crack with that combo... so I was definitely playing with fire and it was bound to happen, thankfully I survived, but never did that again afterwards. Yes it feels wonderful to mix benzos with opiates, but its not worth the risk.. If you must so this, use a low dose of the Xanax like 1mg or 2mg max, I would say even less than that since you normally take 10 to 12mg, but you must have a tolerance to them taking that many at once... Either way its not safe tolerance or not! Be careful.. that is one of the most deadly combos of drugs there is.

For myself, I've used about 0.5 mg Xanax but I have a fairly low tolerance to benzos. My personal advice is that if you have a high tolerance to benzos then using those as potentiators isn't really going to have much of a benefit. I would try something else that you have more sensitivity to. DXM (60-80 mg), Soma (350 mg) or Benadryl (25 mg) are a few others you might give a try.