• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can I take one 50mg Tramadol with 1 Tylenol 3?? Pls help!

AudioFox

Greenlighter
Hey! First time posting here but long time follower! I recently got a bad tooth extracted and was given Tylenol 3s to deal with the pain BUT I was also recently admitted to the ER for Autoimmune disease complications where I was given Tramadol HCL 50mg. I've been only taking the Tramadol twice a day but now I'm running low on it but am still dealing with pain from my tooth and my illness 8(

So my question is would it be safe to take one of each during the day? I'm not really trying to get a high or anything just trying to keep the pain away! If I dont get an answer here I'll prob end up calling a pharmacist but I figured I'd try here first! But just basically wondering is One Tylenol 3 with 30mg Codeine safe to take with 1 Tramadol HCL 50mg?? Like is it safe to mix Codeine and Tramadol??

Sorry if this question is weird or stupid! As I said I'm new here and usually only smoke weed and drink haha =D Thanks for any help tho!

Its fine to take the combination together as far as i know but I would just take Tylenol on its own with the tramadol.

Yeah man, it's fine. I wouldn't worry about an od. I once accidentally took almost 400 mgs of tramadol in one sitting cuz I thought the pills were smaller than they were. Oops.

It was a pretty fun night, though.

Well, anyway, you'll be fine, especially at such low doses.