• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can i take cyclamycin (vibramicina) and tramadol?

maxtrata

Greenlighter
Can i take doxycyclin (vibramicina) and tramadol?

Hello, this is my first post so forgive me if i postes in the wrong section. Im from Argentina.

I've been diagnosed chlamydia so i have to start taking "vibramicina" 100mg per pill, twice a day for 14 days. I've taken 250mg of tramadol hcl 3 hours ago, and from my researchs on the internet, vibramicina's drug has no interactions on tramadol, but reading it's prospect it said something like its a tryciclic medication, and in tramadol's said it shouldn't be mixed with IMAO's nor tryciclic antidepressives.

I just want to clear my doubts about taking vibramicina now, and if i can redose on tramadol (150mg more). I never had any seizure or convulsions or whatever, not even when taking higher doses of tramadol.

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
Tramadol is an SNRI of the Benzenoid class, afaik it does not posses tricyclic activity and is only contraindicated with linezolid and isoniazid antibiotics . I would wipe out that "Clap" as quickly as possible and use the Tram responsibly (under 450mg/ daily) as needed while being mindful of any adverse side effects but I don't see any pertinent interactions. I would put the vibramicina at the top of your priorities and reduce or stop the Tram if problems arise although it seems unlikely. I imagine that you could also contact a medical professional if the situation warranted it.

Best of Luck Maxtrata and Welcome to BL.

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ try and keep the tramadol below 300mgs and you should be fine.