• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Can I take Clonazepam under the tongue instead of orally?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey all.

Can I take Clonazepam sublingually instead of orally? Will it have a faster onset of action? Will snorting it have a quicker onset too?

Regards.

Last edited:
100%. This is the only way I take it and I have yet to have personally found it lasts any shorter or longer than oral, just kicks in quicker

All the clonazepam I've ever taken has been in sublingual tablet form, flavored like mint so it can dissolve without you retching. Any benzo can be taken under the tongue. I only do it with those that come flavored though, when I hold my alprazolam under my tongue I wana puke lol

Omg thank u all for this tip, I'm so excited to try it here in a few !

I find Alprazolam sublingually has a very chemically taste and not one I ever fully got used to like Oxycodone. Also, with short-acting medications like Xanax or Valium I never found it a logical ROA. Since Clonazepam can last half a day for some people, even if you are altering the lifespan (which I personally have never experienced) it will still last a really long time. Plus that minty taste is actually quite enjoyable.

TLDR;

I find that Clonazepam, when taken sublingually, has an onset with speed appropriate for a panic attack (comparable to Alprazolam), whilst still maintaining a long enough lifespan to combat general anxiety and PTSD throughout your day.