• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can I still smoke weed I've used to infuse liquor?

Schitz Popinov

Greenlighter
I have about 1/4oz of weed that I used to infuse some alcohol, and I'm wondering if I can still smoke it and get high. I deoxy'd it in the oven, for about 15 minutes at 250 degrees, then put it in a mason jar & poured the alcohol in the jar, and let it sit for 1 month. I've strained all the weed from the alcohol, and squeezed as much alcohol out of the weed as possible. I'm using a blow dryer to try to dry the weed, and if I can get it dry, I'm wondering if I smoke it, will I get high?

I'd love to be able to have some nice infused liquor & still have a quarter to blow. Btw, I haven't tried the alcohol yet, I just finished straining it about 20 minutes ago, plus I'm in the job market, so I'll have a celebratory sip, hopefully in a few weeks, when I'm back to work. But I'll let y'all know how it turnt out.

Hopefully, it's not a situation where once you've used it to infuse, it's pretty much done.

If anybody has any experience with this, please let me know.

Thanx

Okay, so you used a solvent and extracted the main ingrediants and wonder if you can smoke the extracted plant material?

I will say no. You could eat it if you wanted, but may taste funny. Seriously, i wouldn't go further then eating some to try it, or mulch that stuff.

Okay, so you used a solvent and extracted the main ingrediants and wonder if you can smoke the extracted plant material?

I will say no. You could eat it if you wanted, but may taste funny. Seriously, i wouldn't go further then eating some to try it, or mulch that stuff.

Yeah it's really going to have almost nothing left.