• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can I snort this oxycodone?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
Hi again

I finally got some 20mg oxycodone, which the vendor claims is instant release

The brand is aurobindo, and they come in capsules, which you can open and get the white powder out.

I snorted a whole capsule, 5 min later I still don't feel that much effect. I expected this to be super strong and kick super fast

@menidiatis when i had 20mg IR capsules of oxy im pretty sure i could feel the effects or snorting one within 5 mins.

How sure are you of the legitimacy? Did they come from blisters, it should say on the back if they are IR or ER/XR.
Although - this is not a sure fire way of determining if they are real.
It could be paint dust.
On that note - I'm guessing the moderators will close the thread.

If you got it off the dark web, or the street, or even from a somewhat trustworthy friend, it could verily easily be and in all likelihood is a fentanyl pill.

There is really no telling what this is. I recommend getting a fentanyl test kit if you are going to try rolling the dice on random black market pills.

I wouldn't recommend snorting anymore of the powder until you get a test kit. Stay safe

It is in a package (not sure how you call it in English, it is in a tab of 10, maybe they call it blisters). Of course the package could be fake. Both me and my friend took 2 pills (40mg) in total, and we don't feel any effect. I'd presume that if it was fentanyl we'd be wasted already.

Also I live in Netherlands, and brand is aurobindo (which I also think is Dutch) I don't know how widespread fentanyl is here

It is in a package (not sure how you call it in English, it is in a tab of 10, maybe they call it blisters). Of course the package could be fake. Both me and my friend took 2 pills (40mg) in total, and we don't feel any effect. I'd presume that if it was fentanyl we'd be wasted already.
when did you take them? orally? when is the last time you ate?

if you ate them orally and they had zero effect it might be a mistake to say they aren't fentanyl. It could be an RC that is not active orally, or something, it could be anything. Some people have low opioid metabolisation rates.

I think it's unlikely to have pressed pills in blisters however slow down a bit before jumping to any conclusions

even if it is real, 40mg of oxy is not going to be a very intense high by any means in a lot of people

you don't feel anything?

Last edited:
when did you take them? orally? when is the last time you ate?
I snorted 20mg hours ago and had no effect whatsoever

Now about an hour or two ago I took orally 2 pills, I only feel a slight headache, could be from joints I smoked

Powder inside is white

I snorted 20mg hours ago and had no effect whatsoever

Now about an hour or two ago I took orally 2 pills, I only feel a slight headache, could be from joints I smoked

Powder inside is white
could be anything, that's unfortunate

So what is best to do now?

Try to smoke powder on foil?

Is there any opioid that takes hours to come up? I read oxycodone oral takes 40min while fentanyl takes 30 min to come up. But after 2 hours now effect.

I am convinced it is fake. It seems impossible to get any real opioid here in the Netherlands. It is pretty pathetic

Is there any opioid that takes hours to come up?
NO - and thinking there was would only potentially lead to dangerous situations

if I was in your shoes and did 3 oxy pills in 2 different ROAs and felt absolutely nothing after 2-3 hours - I would immediately throw those pills away because they don't contain any drugs, I'd lick my wounds from being scammed

even if they were pressed with fent you would be feeling it for sure after just half a pill

sorry man

not sure where you got them from but definitely do not buy there again

Update

My friend after taking a 3rd pill claims (and actually looks) pretty wasted

Me I feel 0 effect and I drink alcohol. The same thing happened when we smoked heroin together.

Could I just have some genetic I capability to get high from opioid? Does such a thing exist?? Any heroin I bought here I can easily smoke 1 gram in a day even though I have no tolerance, even those claimed to be 100% pure

I add pictures of the oxycodone for reference

Update

My friend after taking a 3rd pill claims (and actually looks) pretty wasted

Me I feel 0 effect and I drink alcohol. The same thing happened when we smoked heroin together.

Could I just have some genetic I capability to get high from opioid? Does such a thing exist?? Any heroin I bought here I can easily smoke 1 gram in a day even though I have no tolerance, even those claimed to be 100% pure

I add pictures of the oxycodone for reference

Makes more sense, yeah. Visually they look legit man but don't take my word for it.

If your friend is high take his word for it.

There are very well known cases of 'poor metabolizers' of opioids. Some people can take hundreds of mg of codeine and never feel anything.

Genetic variances in opioid metabolisation are very real and I would probably point my finger at that in this situation

delusional sobriety is a thing too, where people are high but don't realize it, common with opioids and benzos, downers

some people take oxy thinking it's like "heroin"... and it's not, street rumors from younger crowd.

Last edited:
This sounds very scary, if I can't get the effects of opuoids what the hell am I supposed to do when I ll break a bone or get cancer

The packaging looks legit, and I have ordered zolpidem from the same vendor (who has also very good reviews) and they were legit

And any heroin I have ever smoked or snorted never made me wasted. But I remember I d get sometimes insane itching, or I would vomit, and the heroin I could feel.

I don't get it why it is so difficult to get opuoids in general. Crack xtc benzos psychedelics are so eazy to find in NL, but heroin or oxy are impossible to find or they are fake

I just wanna get high already

This sounds very scary, if I can't get the effects of opuoids what the hell am I supposed to do when I ll break a bone or get cancer

The packaging looks legit, and I have ordered zolpidem from the same vendor (who has also very good reviews) and they were legit

And any heroin I have ever smoked or snorted never made me wasted. But I remember I d get sometimes insane itching, or I would vomit, and the heroin I could feel.

I don't get it why it is so difficult to get opuoids in general. Crack xtc benzos psychedelics are so eazy to find in NL, but heroin or oxy are impossible to find or they are fake

I just wanna get high already
have you ever taken any other opioid drugs before? is this the first?

You are from NL?

many drugs like heroin/oxy are faked or completely bunk and sold on the street

just look at the US and our problem with oxy/heroin

also... oxy is not a drug I would think of when trying to "get really high", it's not really that type of drug it can be subtle

Last edited:
I have smoked heroin many times, but always with many days in between, I have no tolerance

I'm from. Greece, there I bought heroin from gypsies and smoked 5 grams in 1 or 2 days. To this day I don't believe the heroin I bought was completely fake because all the junkies of Athens come to my hometown to buy heroin from the same guys I did

In NL I smoked afghan many times from many different vendors of the dark web
Even those claimed to be 100%pure I can easily smoke 1 gram

I am very convinced I have some genetic incapability to get high on opioids

It cannot be that all the heroin I have ever bought is fake

My friend got high from these oxys, and when we smoked heroin he d get wasted

This sucks honestly

smoked 5 grams in 1 or 2 days.
this is a huge amount! 5 grams?! there was probably very little heroin in there? maybe translation issue?

I have smoked heroin many times, but always with many days in between, I have no tolerance

I'm from. Greece, there I bought heroin from gypsies and smoked 5 grams in 1 or 2 days. To this day I don't believe the heroin I bought was completely fake because all the junkies of Athens come to my hometown to buy heroin from the same guys I did

In NL I smoked afghan many times from many different vendors of the dark web
Even those claimed to be 100%pure I can easily smoke 1 gram

I am very convinced I have some genetic incapability to get high on opioids

It cannot be that all the heroin I have ever bought is fake

My friend got high from these oxys, and when we smoked heroin he d get wasted

This sucks honestly
I just gotta say, this doesn't sound right.

if you've smoked heroin from multiple sources in such amounts from different countries and never got high... yeah

you might have that rare genetic liver enzyme abnormality, for whatever reason your liver cannot properly metabolize these drugs

to my knowledge heroin quality is higher in EU vs US, a lot higher in general, weird

the genetic abnormality I speak of is fairly rare but a lot more common in people of Asian decent iirc

I just need to say it's dangerous to assume you can't get high off heroin, in the off chance all your experiences were truly with fake heroin, then one day you do heroin assuming you can't get high and it's highly pure and leads to OD... just keep that in mind please - it's a real possibility here

Last edited:
I am very careful, every time I used heroin I used it completely sober (no benzos, alcohol, cocaine etc used before) and always start with one puff of a matchstick head, then wait a few minutes to see if I feel something. I'll never be careless to assume I can't get high, it is just weird to me that I can consume these quantities when I read that a heavy dose of heroin for an opiate naive individual is 50mg. Assuming even 10% purity, half a gram smoked in 1 hour should send me flying.

It is just plain weird to be honest. Kratom also seems to fail to do anything to me. Not the case for all my friends. Maybe I really am opiate resistant, what to say

But with good heroin I would at least get itchy af, and I can feel that I have used some substance. These oxys did literally nothing

Hi again

I finally got some 20mg oxycodone, which the vendor claims is instant release

The brand is aurobindo, and they come in capsules, which you can open and get the white powder out.

I snorted a whole capsule, 5 min later I still don't feel that much effect. I expected this to be super strong and kick super fast
I crushed a 5 mg pill into a fine dust, snorted it, & felt nothing. I get a better high when I ingest it. Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? I know it’s dangerous to snort, etc. & I’m not planning on doing it again. But I was just curious as to the why.

I crushed a 5 mg pill into a fine dust, snorted it, & felt nothing. I get a better high when I ingest it. Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? I know it’s dangerous to snort, etc. & I’m not planning on doing it again. But I was just curious as to the why.
I presume the pills are freebase but I am not sure, if that's the case then they can only be smoked not snorted