• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can I snort coke?

xkore88

Greenlighter
I have been using Cocaine intravenously for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the rush it gives.

Sadly lately the product ive been getting is causing SUPER intense and horrible come downs. So bad that I dont want to inject anymore. But I dont know if I can use cocaine intranasaly.

I have a nose condition known as Rhinitis Medicamentosa. It is basically addiction and overuse of nasal sprays. I have to use it many many times a day to breathe.

So will nasal spray interfere with sniffing coke? If so what about if I used a nasal rinse kit like 20 minutes before I do it and let my nose dry out with no spray in it.

Thanks in advance.

What nasal spray do you use? Knowing the ingredients is thenonly way we can be sure, although I don't think there should be any major issues, except maybe faster or slower absorption due to PH change.
If, as I suspect, the nasal sprays you use have a vasoconstrictor effect, that will probably slow the absorption.
Also, it is a good idea to dissolve whatever drug one intends to insufflate to reduce its irritating effects. If circumstances do not allow, dripping some saline solution right after snorting helps.

Are you trying to cut down on your usage of nasal sprays? Just to confirm, this condition is not caused by anything other than overuse of nasal sprays...? How did you manage to get to the point where you needed to use these sprays constantly?

Cocaine is a potent decongestant on it's own so you probably won't need to use the nasal spray while you are snorting coke. BUT, the rebound congestion when it wears off will probably be bad.

I would personally not advise using nasal sprays at all while you are using cocaine because the mechanism by which cocaine damages the nose is excessive vasoconstriction, so if you are adding another vasoconstrictor to the mix, well, I would expect that it will not have good effects on the small blood vessels and delicate tissues inside your nose. Whether or not you will actually be able to feel this at the time, I am not sure, and either way it's probably still hundreds of times safer than injecting, so I would say it's still the preferred option here.

Actually, another option although it's not commonly done is sublingual and/or oral administration. You won't get a rush but contrary to popular belief cocaine is well absorbed orally. Sublingual can be less pleasant depending on the cut and the need to hold a volume of powder in your mouth without immediately swallowing (and thus turning it into an oral dose), but in my own brief experimentation the actual onset is often comparable to insufflated dosing.

There's also plugging of course if you're into that.

Yes, while I never did coke plugging is my fav ROA, hits possibly faster and harder than insufflated and doesn't hurt. Ofc can be inconvenient and, since coke has anesthetic properties, I would fear non feeling enough and maybe having an embarrassing accident.

I have been using Cocaine intravenously for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the rush it gives.

Sadly lately the product ive been getting is causing SUPER intense and horrible come downs. So bad that I dont want to inject anymore. But I dont know if I can use cocaine intranasaly.

I have a nose condition known as Rhinitis Medicamentosa. It is basically addiction and overuse of nasal sprays. I have to use it many many times a day to breathe.

So will nasal spray interfere with sniffing coke? If so what about if I used a nasal rinse kit like 20 minutes before I do it and let my nose dry out with no spray in it.

Thanks in advance.
Hello fellow suffocating hedonist,

You have my deepest sympathy, I know precisely what you're going through. It's not even like a really bad cold is it? It's far worse. I too have the same problem but mine is in reverse. I already snort coke like a champion and I caught a nasty cold a week or two ago and discovered this accursed nasal spray and yes, the stuff is a BASTARD!! I've only been using it for a few days, the cold is long gone but if I don't take the spray my nose is a COMPLETE vacuum. It's unbearable.

To answer your question, so far no side effects of taking both, BUT like I say, it's only been a few days. If I suddenly take ill I'll update you but generally I feel fine. I was actually in the process of trying to find the answer to this when I decided to check bluelight and yours is the first I've come across.

IMPORTANT POINT OF MY WHOLE COKED UP DIATRIBE IS THAT: It's worth noting at this point though that I'm still off my nut, it's nearly 4am and I'm having a great time. I haven't run out yet. When I do run out and the full horror of the blocked up aftermath hits me I will let you know if anything shit happens.

I've said that I'll attempt it but in the cold light of day/reality/the Straights (how they live such square existences I'll never understand); but when it actually comes down to it I'll read the above, which to me AT THE MOMENT, looks well written and might be found witty by someone with an awesome/abnormal SOH or a very charitable personality. However, it's more than likely absolute bollocks, tedious and DEFINITELY too long.

APOLOGIES, IT'S JUST FALLING OUT AT THE MOMENT. JEALOUS ANYONE?🤪

btw, if you wanted to try to stop using these nasal sprays (assuming you don't take them as a prescription or for some ongoing issue) the way to do it would be to take oral decongestant, and slowly decrease the number of times you use the actual spray. You would do this by subbing in a plain saline spray for a dose at a time (maybe every other time use saline as opposed to the decongestant spray) so that your nasal passages don't dry out. I've accidentally used these sprays for longer than one is really supposed to, and this was how I stopped the rebound congestion so that I could cease using the spray.

Good luck to you.