• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can I snort clonazepam?

I know that Sniffing Kpins is not a good idea. Back in the days prior to the Fent. crisis I would only do it to enhance the High from Diesel (H).

Does anybody knows how to prepare benzos like lorazepam or xanax for IVing?

PEACE AND LOVE

Yeah I can say first hand that if I happen to grab 2mg kpin tablets(anything lower is not worth snorting imo)..at least one of them is going up my nose.
1. It feels great & I also enjoy this ROA with many pills.
2. It actually does work much faster, no rush though.
3. Believe it or not but I used to have to pop 3 -2mg tabs to equal the initial high of snorting just 1 - 2mg kpin. (IDK could have been a tolerance thing but in my experience a lil toot can put you where you are looking to go.

I have also tried other benzos:
Ativan- light and easy to snort with basically zero burn.
Xanax- works but usually only a quarter piece of a bar or half bc it burns and will clog your nose up.
Valium(also minty fresh) and kpins are my favorite and usually snort at least one of the pills while the other is under the tounge or down the hatch.
BUT in the end it is better to just save your time & tolerance to just take it orally. Really not that much of a difference when looking for your benzo buzz. To each their own I suppose?

I'm must be one of the few that don't get any buzz at all from benzos. They relax me and make me sleepy if I take extra.
I wouldn't snort, wastes what you have.

I'm must be one of the few that don't get any buzz at all from benzos. They relax me and make me sleepy if I take extra.
I wouldn't snort, wastes what you have.

No it's actually very common, what you described

They never made me "high" in the way that something like Oxy would, but they take away all my worries which makes them very addictive to me. I tend to stress out about everything constantly, so not caring about anything for a few hours is extremely tempting to me.

Same here. The feeling of not being panicked is addictive. Have you spoken with your doctor or getting them from the streets? I've heard of fentanyl being in fake pills so be careful if you are.