• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can i smoke weed after depersonalization?

Bro im more than glad to help. I been through this and it sucks dick. I dont know everything about it but ill do what i can to help.
Yea man, hope we are able to smoke like the old days without going trough this disorder again, even if it's just a little.

Hey man, I jist wanted to see how you were doing now a days. About a month ago I had a panic attack on my birthday after smoking a joint and I have been suffering from DP ever since. Stopped smoking so much, took a dab the other night and felt fine. But last night i smoked a very small amount of weed an had the worst DP attack yet. I'm seeing a therapist tomorrow. Open for anyone to reply, I just want to be me again.

Hey

Hey man, I jist wanted to see how you were doing now a days. About a month ago I had a panic attack on my birthday after smoking a joint and I have been suffering from DP ever since. Stopped smoking so much, took a dab the other night and felt fine. But last night i smoked a very small amount of weed an had the worst DP attack yet. I'm seeing a therapist tomorrow. Open for anyone to reply, I just want to be me again.
Hey, I know this post is from a while back but if need any advice/help or just want a chat drop me a message!

I don't know what to tell you. I smoke about an 8th a day and its the only drug that keeps my ptsd at bay.

I would give it more time.

If you ever do decide to, keep it to a complete minimum.