• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I smoke CLONAZOLAM

No actually. I am lucky in that I am always in good spirits when I am blacked out on benzos. I woke up with memberships to all the main grocery stores in my city, in my wallet. I was blacked out for 4 or 5 days and apparently went to work fine and did chores/shopping, got a really horribly uneven hair cut because I was nodding in the barber's chair. Many other people tend to get violent/commit crimes during benzo blackouts though so it really can go either way.

No actually. I am lucky in that I am always in good spirits when I am blacked out on benzos. I woke up with memberships to all the main grocery stores in my city, in my wallet. I was blacked out for 4 or 5 days and apparently went to work fine and did chores/shopping, got a really horribly uneven hair cut because I was nodding in the barber's chair. Many other people tend to get violent/commit crimes during benzo blackouts though so it really can go either way.
As a Benzo addict/enthusiast, I would say Clonazolam is up there as being one of the most potent/enjoyable Benzos I've ever tried. I've done loads of silly things over the years, but smoking Benzos isn't something even I'd consider.

Anyway, done loads of fucked up shit during Benzo blackouts, many of them have even involved losing items of underwear etc (Could never figure them ones out???) Leaving Football (Soccer) matches at half time and returning home thinking the match was finished... Being at work and not even knowing I was at work and vice versa... Turning up for a flight 1 whole week early in a panic convinced I was late and had missed my flight! Then losing my baggage, finding it, then losing it again whilst at the airport!!

The best Benzo blackout story I heard was from another Bluelighter who blacked out on Triazolam, and found themselves 20 miles from home in a car full of stolen goods with a dead Squirrel in the passenger seat! Hahaha =D

That story made me fall in Love with Bluelight.

I never understood why some people want to find novel ways of ingesting drugs when the roa either doesn't do anything different or just downright destroys the drug.

With meth. The liquid Will help vapor

You were right big mistake mon. I did like .5 mg and it worked fine with the extra meth I put in but now it burns
With meth. The liquid Will help vapor

You were right it vPed good with the meth puddles but then started to burn. Didn't do .2 mgs a lot less

Last edited by a moderator:
What if I put .2 mgs in a meth pipe
My goal is to smoke Clonazolam off Alimunimum foil.

You were right it vPed good with the meth puddles but then started to burn. Didn't do .2 mgs a lot less
Awesome. So it's smokeable, kinda? I will try the foil technique and see what happens. Will do a small amount for safety purposes.

You were right big mistake mon. I did like .5 mg and it worked fine with the extra meth I put in but now it burns
I think the secret to smoking benzos is to mix it with something that is smokeable - like meth. It creates a synergy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do this, it's already active enough taken orally.

People doing things like this is what ruins it for the other people who actually use it responsibly. I've been taking clonazolam for 9 months now, rarely over 150-200mcg, and have had absolutely no problems with it and you want to shove it in a meth pipe and smoke it? 8):\:|