• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I smoke CLONAZOLAM

Dillaudidsbest

Greenlighter
I've got many clonazolam pills and am comming off of crystal so I thought that smoking one would take the mental stress away? Any thoughts?

PS... I will will probably do it by the time I get a reply

not sure if trolling

have never really heard of people smoking benzo pills, although i think the most effective ROA for that class is sublingual.

Oral BA is more than effective.
Don't smoke random chems, you have no idea what toxic products can be created as it degrades with the heat of combustion

Haha good name OP! And I've never tried it with benzos but from my basic chemistry knowledge and the composition I'd say if you try it straight out it will melt rapidly and scorch. I'd freebase it but then the extra work won't yield much bigger payout than the preffered ROA if it does that even. Other benzos yeah probably a couple but not clonazolam.

There was a point where I sometimes liked smoking oxys/roxys alongside taking them orally, sniffing, and iving them if I had I decent amount.. that actually worked and definitely packed a punch when I already had done one or 2 usually up the nose. I then stupidly tried smoking other pills mainly opioids and it sucked! Basically what I am saying is smoking most pills is a complete waste. Definitely with benzos! please don't do this.. it wont work. I have seen people smoke klonopin and Xanax on foil before thinking it would work like smoking an oxy/roxy, they didn't get anything out of it and they felt stupid for even trying.. take it orally! benzos/RC benzos are best taken when chewed, parachuted or swallowed whole.

You can vaporize pure benzo powder. Be careful though. You should be able to smoke the pills but it wont be good for your lungs. Just be weary, its really addictive this way and hits hard. Not sure about clonazolam specifically but everything else Ive had (pure powder) was vaporizable (phenazepam, alprazolam, etizolam)

Smoking research chemicals is not a good idea since you probably have no clue what binders and fillers are in there. I know you're coming down off speed but since you are probably on a empty stomach just swallow them they will kick in fast. Btw I'm very jealous you have those lol

I mean, you could, but
image.jpg

The problem with attempting to smoke pharmaceutical preparations is they are full of binders and fillers that can give off toxic smoke and wont be efficient as others have stated your better off taking them or chewing them if your impatient for a slightly faster effect.

Id close this if the OP replies just because its a repeated topic and the answers are all pretty much the same.

No, you willprobably burn the active ingredient. the bioavailability is so high to begin with there is no real point

can u smoke CLONAZOLAM

This is an inquiry to the different routes of administration of benzos. Can Clonazolam be taken rectally, intranasally or smoked? I am looking for a benzo that I do not have to use orally.

i swear someone asked the exaxt same question like four days ago?

you could smoke it i guess, but its a massive waste and you'll be filling you lungs with god knows what binders and other chemicals.

tl;dr please don't smoke pills its pointless

i swear someone asked the exaxt same question like four days ago?
Possible . There are rumors going around that Clonazolam is smokeable / most smokeable benzo." It's a dream come true for us smoking enthusiasts

Last edited:
yeah, don't think too highly of the the 'most smokeable benzo' accolade - its essentially a most handsome man in the burn ward analogy...

From my experience they can be vaped but also I have experienced that the negatives of benzo usage are much easier to encounter this way. Its far more moreish because you look for that rush that disappears quickly and smoke yourself inti a hospital or jail cell quite quickly. The last thing I remember from my phenazepam session is that it burned a beautiful pink/purple. :(

From my experience they can be vaped but also I have experienced that the negatives of benzo usage are much easier to encounter this way. Its far more moreish because you look for that rush that disappears quickly and smoke yourself inti a hospital or jail cell quite quickly. The last thing I remember from my phenazepam session is that it burned a beautiful pink/purple. :(
Damn was you in a hospital/jail? I ended up in a ward once but that was because of phenibut withdrawals. They messed me up good