• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I roll twice in a weekend?

mojaq

Greenlighter
I obtained 1g of very nice MDMA through a reliable source. I tested it, and it definitely turned dark purple, however, it started turning a greenish color (maybe it was the lighting), and then went to dark purple over the course of ten seconds. Is this normal? I am not too worried as it did turn dark purple eventually. It also had that distinct bitter taste of MDMA.

As I was measuring the MDMA out into capsules, I decided to be an idiot and ingest the RESIDUE off the bags. Now, this was not a lot of residue. We are talking just a very light powder as a very thin coating on SOME parts of the bag. The reason why I did this, is because my source claimed that this MDMA was from a different source. I wanted to test the strength to make sure that we weren't going to go batshit crazy with .3 or .4 gs. I was hoping to just get a slight buzz. But after getting the residue into my system, I was rolling balls. I probably only did about 30 or 50 mg at the most. I was definitely rolling, but it wasn't as intense and didn't last so long because of the dosage. We were planning to roll this monday at a festival. The last time I rolled was in late december, and then I rolled a bit accidentally last night. Since my dosage (with the residue) was so small last night, I was wondering if it would still be safe to roll again (for real this time) on monday? I know you should wait at least a month in between, but since my dosage was so tiny... Is it okay if I roll again on monday? :)

which reagent did you use?

But after getting the residue into my system, I was rolling balls
if you were getting (more or less) full effects you should wait.
if you had used 300mg and got the same effects the answer would be the same (but i'd also recommend changing your source ;) )

since there are a few day in between and you didn't roll too hard, i would suspect that it'll work normally on monday, but the risks for developing more of a tolerance and having a bad comedown would definitely be increased.

You can roll 2x in one weekend. It won't kill you but is not good for you and should not be done often. The small dosage from the bag lick might mean you have more serotonin saved than a normal roll would release but do not quote me on it.

If it turned green for a few seconds, it could very well indicate that the "pure" mdma is mixed with something else. 50mg mdma is sub threshhold, so what you felt could have been a result of possible adulterants that are active at a lower mg level?

https://crackbillionair.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/coluh-chart.jpg

Perhaps your marquis regent was old? If they are old, they tend to turn into color green after a few minutes

I would not roll two days in a row (and I will NEVER do it again!) but I'm getting out from a Long-term-comedown, so I'm taking things very slowly. It's just my advice.

how old is your test kit

one thing i dont like about them mine seemed to fade a bit(all five regeants) after about 4-5 months . I know after a year if not stored in fridge the tests dont work well or at all ?

as for your main questions let me tell you a story, back in 2000, my first roll was a double or triple stack in daytona beach florida, was on vacation..... I think they were pills from amseterdam and about 225 mgs a pill, which is much too strong as it is-long story short fantasic roll. Back then I didnt know about harm eduction and didnt know about spacing rols, it wasnt much on it on the nteret bc I studied mdma and ecstacy on the web....five days later my crackhead friend convinced me to roll with him and we both split 1.5 pills or so a piece, its a blur..i remember taking at keast one and snorting another one with him...anyways It felt so amazing ....

the next twelve hours was going back home on a bus and I came down , feeling low. after I got back home the next few days were so low, I remember crying in my room and in a dark place. was it serontin syndrome? possibly with the dose I did....I ended up doing more a week or so later and did another roll, the feel good was there, but the magic was neverthe same, -I continued to do it and it felt good untill it spiraled out of control and did some major abuse in a six month period where I ended up losing the magic completely after about thirty nights of rolling in six months.

My point is after two nights of rolling on too high doses, my first two times, five days apart, the special magic was lost, it still imrpoved my mood quite well, untill i slowly lost all the magic and was using it every other day to felt normal. I ended up taking months breaks then trying again, and I breifly and I mean very breifly, got the feeling back, but after that never again untill I took a thirteen year break. After thirteen year break from empathogeons, I finally tried after thirteen years and the magic returned.

from experience after my abuse I took months breaks and the magic really didnt return. I disgree with the stickies about one month break in between and ts best to do three months minimum, as a rule of thumb, and to use a normal dose. If one can not get the magic with a normal dose, tafter waiting three months, hen youve gone too far, and need to take a long break and try again. This is all from
1. experience
2. harm reduction practices

goodluck and God-bless

You can, but I would not recommend it.

I never used MDMA/MDA but the people I know who did, and who abused it by using it twice in a weekend, or even daily until it ran out developed a lot of memory problems, and became depressed or had other psychological issues happen.

I feel like I've seen this type of thread countless times.

Yes you can, and though it's possible to get good trips, it's not recommended. I've done multiple days in a row a few times but it wasn't worth it. Every other day doesn't work well at all either. Waiting for two days is a tiny bit better, and I think all of the above could work to an extent, but one would have to be new to mdma with no "natural" tolerance, while getting full effects at normal doses. It's not very healthy, but you can try fasting for about half a day before you dose on Monday, if you want to maximize the effects of the trip. Having a positive mindset and keeping it, while socializing a lot, should also help to give your trip a natural boost.

And honestly, I doubt you'd listen to someone here telling you not to roll if you REALLY wanted to do it. Considering that it's at a festival too, where peer pressure is sure to become a factor. Just try to make up for it and don't roll for 6 months. ;) Either way, dosing 2-3 days after just once shouldn't tip the scales and make the trip physically unsafe under normal conditions.