• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Can I post the telegram link for the dnm/telegram wedinos vendor results channel?

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
There is a persistently updated telegram channel that allows no posts other than constant wedinos results related to vendors.

It's a new world and people buy things on telegram and DNM's with ease. It does not post the TG vendor or DNM @/market/link, so technically people would not know the actual vendor name; it's stuff like powder crews mdma or whatever (made that up). However, if they know the vendor they can know if things are pure. People were trying to float a lot of fake MDMA recently, etc.

It's a really handy channel

Only joking, was meant to do this straight away but coffee.

Can either of you tell me when you click it out (have I just invented a really cool name for opening a hyperlink btw? Just to see if the link expires, don't think it does. Apologies, much love. Xx

@DNTestResults

Last edited:
^ works fine.

What psychopath is reporting increased empathy from coke, lol

Actually cocaine is probably the closest stimulant to MDMA I’ve tried. If you read early literature on MDMA and MDA it’s often described as similar to cocaine.

I’ve had tons of increased empathy off cocaine. The difference is the empathy side seems forced in comparison and doesn’t last long when it comes to number of doses taken. The first few lines of pure cocaine with low tolerance is very much like an edgier roll experience.

I’ve had plenty of times on cocaine where I or someone is telling another how much they love them, how good it is to have in their life, blah blah.

The other difference is the MDMA lingers with you, etches itself into the woodwork of your being. Cocaine empathy is strictly for that night, soon as you come down the ugliness of reality crashes around you and your back to the selfish prick you were before if not worse.

-GC

Actually cocaine is probably the closest stimulant to MDMA I’ve tried. If you read early literature on MDMA and MDA it’s often described as similar to cocaine.

I’ve had tons of increased empathy off cocaine. The difference is the empathy side seems forced in comparison and doesn’t last long when it comes to number of doses taken. The first few lines of pure cocaine with low tolerance is very much like an edgier roll experience.

I’ve had plenty of times on cocaine where I or someone is telling another how much they love them, how good it is to have in their life, blah blah.

The other difference is the MDMA lingers with you, etches itself into the woodwork of your being. Cocaine empathy is strictly for that night, soon as you come down the ugliness of reality crashes around you and your back to the selfish prick you were before if not worse.

-GC
While I get what you mean, for me I consider that feeling as my narcissistic side coming to play after a few toots

While I get what you mean, for me I consider that feeling as my narcissistic side coming to play after a few toots

That was one part I forgot to mention too. The empathy is more ego driven than MDxx. You want to do stuff for people not for the act of kindness but to be complimented/verbally rewarded for it. Conversation on cocaine is more about what I have to say then MDMA where I truly want to hear what the other has to say.

-GC

That was one part I forgot to mention too. The empathy is more ego driven than MDxx. You want to do stuff for people not for the act of kindness but to be complimented/verbally rewarded for it. Conversation on cocaine is more about what I have to say then MDMA where I truly want to hear what the other has to say.

-GC
Yup, snap

Social media, including bl isn't a million miles away for me, either. At times anyhow

-GC

My MDA literature mentions nothing of the sort, what is this!

You're right, though cocaine also erodes and eventually kills MDMA scenes IME.

I'll try to remember a beautiful quote I read on YT about MDMA love and how it's not fake.

39606342-440-D-4949-BD13-620-C265-C8-F14.png

Well that was short lived.