• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Can I make small amounts of cannabutter with just a toaster oven and small amount plzhelp

I agree. It's not a party unless you are anally taking your drugs WITH your friends.
What's next PNP with THC the way people do with Crystal methamphetamine?

I am sure some tweaker or crystal queens have done this combination of THC+meth, or MDMA/MDA+THC, GHB+THC, or Ketamine+THC, or all of these drugs together in an enema. 😒🎈💉

It's just basic math. You need more than one person to define a party.

What kind of parties do you go to anyway?

It's just basic math. You need more than one person to define a party.

What kind of parties do you go to anyway?
I have been to all sorts of parties. Never the bareback sex pig PNP or chemsex parties though. I know people who have gone to them and I assume they are HIV+ or living with AIDS as they have unprotected sex at these events.

I am more into going to parties in dance clubs, bars, or people's homes where people are either drinking lots of alcohol, smoking weed, or tripping. If others are using coke or meth or any other drugs that is their choice but when I used drugs I would primarily drink, smoke pot, and trip on acid or mushrooms. I loved smoking pot on acid, but drinking on acid just gave me a headache, and inhaling nitrous and smoking pot on mushrooms made everything confusing and I preferred shrooms without any other drugs.

Last edited:
Expect to see legal rectal suppositories in Canada soon.

Tom
The first time I saw them was in 2010 when I first got my medical card. The technology has been around for a while. At the time there were also topicals, patches and inhalers already on the shelf. They tended to be more pricey so I never got into them.

We've got THC mints, chocolates and cookies. A few gummies.

Moving over to the more medical side, oral sprays, breath strips (like Listerine) and supposedly a nano emulsified nasal spray, Access to Sativex, a non nano emulsified nasal spray, has existed for years but only through a direct medical prescription. I'm looking forward to the nano nasal spray because even though the per spray dose is capped at 10 mg you can dose repeatedly as necessary. There are black market patches for CBD and/or THC. Oh yeah, there are going to be, dissolvable 10 mg THC or CD shots. Those already exist in Colorado....I think. As in adding to your morning coffee/tea or an alcoholic beverage/plain water. Like a packet of table sugar.

Tom

The breath strips completely blew my mind the first time I tried them. A single strip was over 50mg THC and dissolved just like the Listerine ones do.

The insta-drinks are a lot more popular now than they were, accessible at the least.

The breath strips completely blew my mind the first time I tried them. A single strip was over 50mg THC and dissolved just like the Listerine ones do.

The insta-drinks are a lot more popular now than they were, accessible at the least.
What would the effects be like if someone ate all of those THC breath strips like candy? What are the effects of 50mg of THC versus lower doses and super high doses?

What would the effects be like if someone ate all of those THC breath strips like candy? What are the effects of 50mg of THC versus lower doses and super high doses?

‘When I started on prescription Cannabis I bought a 100 ml bottle @ 22 mg THC/ml. Had no idea of what I should take. I emailed my prescriber and was told 20-30 mg for insomnia. And I bumped it up to 80 mg over 10 or so days. Definitely built up a tolerance, because at 80 mg/dose effectiveness was lost after about 3 weeks of daily dosing.

With no tolerance, 50 mg kinda sorta felt like low dose diazepam. More with no tolerance got a bit uncomfortable and I was still buzzed in the morning (not too much). With no tolerance, higher doses felt like mushrooms a bit. Again, repeated high doses brought the effect down.

I’ve taken 240 mg (the most I’ve tried) and that was outta my comfort zone. Can’t describe exactly - felt like waves of increasing intensity that I just wanted to stop. Could barely walk and was not safe to drive.

Although I am a bit irritated to limit edibles to 10mg per package by the 🇨🇦 government, I think it is a good idea for people who have never tried edibles. People will get impatient, think they got ripped off and eat the whole chocolate bar. Think they’re dying and go to the hospital. Google cops stole chocolate bars and thought they were dying/dead.

Tom

Maureen Odowd (?) ate a whole Colorado bar, brand not specified and thought she was dead

The strips are more of a medical and/or stealth way to use. I've never seen them in rec shops but I assume they are starting to pop up there as well or will soon.

As Thomas D said, 50mg will be a big dose for someone with no tolerance, so you probably wouldn't want to just "eat it like candy". Colorado also implemented the 10mg per dose rule shortly after all of this happened, but the limit on the packet would be 100mg for recreational (and I think 200mg for medical now if I remember correctly) so things have changed slightly but are still reasonable at least in Colorado. "Medibles" are very tricky to regulate and it's easy to fuck it up, but they have also really come a long way.