• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Can I make small amounts of cannabutter with just a toaster oven and small amount plzhelp

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I only use a gram before i done firerakers which wored done butter before in just toaster oven got me battered last time i did it i didnt puttemeprature higher enuf but i diduse lower qualit eed thna usual.

Can i jus slam some butter grin a ram mi them add some cbd oil put ittoaster oen AFTER ive ecarbed te cannabis.

As yhou can eat and pug decarbed cannabis

I NEED TO QUIT SMOKING and i prefer microdosing edibles

I only have butter it got forth five gram of fat to 100g , the salted sticks have sebenty would the bytter i got now work its not low fat.

Smokingonly lasts a hor or two where as edibles imstoned foreight hours and its stronger cos of hydroxy

You can make any amount of cannabutter but don’t think you can use it to switch from smoking, tolerance raises quick to edibles and it just doesn’t scratch that itch.

-GC

You could just decarb some weed, and if you have half decent stuff (random guess 15% THC), a gram would give you ~150mg THC. Divide it up and put it into empty gel capsules that you can get at amazon (cheap). You could then just pop a gel capsule with a spoonful of peanut butter or fatty cheese spread. You don’t even need a scale, though it would be more accurate with one.

Like divide 1g of decarbed weed into 2 piles, 2 piles into 4, and then 4 piles into 8. You would end up with 15-20 mg activated THC per pile. Put that into capsules (don’t need a capsule loader, could use a folded piece of paper) and you’ll have 8 ‘edibles’ from 1g weed.

You might not get off one one capsule, maybe you will - but with making canna butter you have to worry about extraction efficiency. This method avoids that. You can google cannaflour. Basically it’s replacing a portion of flour in baking or adding ground decarbed weed into a mix. Buy a cheap box of premixed brownies or whatever and add finely ground decarbed weed into dry mix (and mix very thoroughly ). Bake according to recipe on the box and you have some tasty treats. However, if you do edibles every day your tolerance skyrockets quickly - happened to me after 8-10 days in a row of edibles.

When I’m really lazy I put peanut butter on a cracker, sprinkle decarbed weed on and top with another cracker. No need to cook them and they do taste shit but they work. And you can make a bunch, wrap them in aluminum foil and stick them in a ziplock bag in the freezer.

Hope this helps a bit.

Tom

Why not just smoke it? Why the heck would you shove it up your ass???

Why not just smoke it? Why the heck would you shove it up your ass???

Plugging it avoids smoking. Bonus is it avoids first pass metabolism through the liver before it becomes active. It has been decarbed and goes straight into your circulatory system after being absorbed through thin walled capillaries in the anal cavity. There are medical suppositories for just this exact purpose.

Tom
(Google butt chugging - quicker, more intense drunk and more likely to cause alcohol poisoning).

You would get more high and it be more enjoyable smoking 1 gram opposed to sticking it up your butt. Crap like this gives drug users a bad name. It's 1 gram

You would get more high and it be more enjoyable smoking 1 gram opposed to sticking it up your butt. Crap like this gives drug users a bad name. It's 1 gram

There are people who don’t want to, or can’t smoke for medical reasons. Oral consumption with a less predictable onset, topical creams/patches may not be adequate. Yeah, it’s only 1 gram. There are, you realize - medicines that are specifically designed for rectal administration. And there are people who look at cannabis as purely a medicine and not as a recreational drug.

Tom

How does anal administration give drugs a bad name?!? You realize how homophobic that is sounding right now right?

To me drug users who choose to stick a needle in their arm to the point of having limbs amputated gives drug users a bad name, people stealing for their fix, raping others while high, crashing cars while fucked up, but anal administration? No..

The only people that have problems with it are people struggling with confidence in their own sexuality. Rectal admin is used is medical settings and has lots of value.

Shit I thought we were over this already..

-GC

Plugging it avoids smoking. Bonus is it avoids first pass metabolism through the liver before it becomes active. It has been decarbed and goes straight into your circulatory system after being absorbed through thin walled capillaries in the anal cavity. There are medical suppositories for just this exact purpose.

Tom
(Google butt chugging - quicker, more intense drunk and more likely to cause alcohol poisoning).
People actually plug or put hash or weed up their ass? I thought this was a joke?

I do not like smoking anything but I would just eat it provided it was not super strong. I do not use drugs now but the one time I ate herb I go so stoned I literally tripped on the THC and felt like I was floating or spinning when I tried to sleep it off, and it was so strong I almost passed out and movement was extremely difficult. I made the common mistake of thinking I had to eat a lot of herb as it was mid grade or schwag so I ate 4.0 grams in cheese firecrackers where I put the herb on the biscuits and melted cheese on them. I had eaten one, waited 30 minutes and nothing happened so I ate the rest.

I had eaten Moroccan hash before, but it was a small amount and I just got mildly high and I could not bring it back to my country from Spain where it is decriminalised for use in homes, hotels, bars, and private social clubs.

Last edited:
When I used to use drugs. I never ate very good weed as a gram or 3.5 grams could get myself and a small group of people very high multiple times but I would smoke on weekends and purposely try to keep my tolerance very low.

I once ate some very psychedelic Moroccan hash that I was given as a gift in Granada ES, and had smoked it in Seville, and ate the rest in Barcelona and had a great day exploring the city.

People actually plug or put hash or weed up their ass? I thought this was a joke?

Not raw bud, but decarbed, encapsulated bud or decarbed hash/oil. No, no joke. Expect to see legal rectal suppositories in Canada soon. People who might have suffered oral, esophageal, stomach or upper intestinal cancer quite commonly use rectally administered medicine. Morphine suppositories not only provide a quicker onset, for example- — but also a more constant plasma level of the drug as compared to oral morphine.

Tom

Not raw bud, but decarbed, encapsulated bud or decarbed hash/oil. No, no joke. Expect to see legal rectal suppositories in Canada soon. People who might have suffered oral, esophageal, stomach or upper intestinal cancer quite commonly use rectally administered medicine. Morphine suppositories not only provide a quicker onset, for example- — but also a more constant plasma level of the drug as compared to oral morphine.

Tom
Ok I understand why people who cannot smoke/vape or eat food would need it but I have never plugged anything and do not want to. I do not enjoy snorting anything or smoking/vaping, and I have never injected anything or done stuff like dabs or wax, etc.

Ok I understand why people who cannot smoke/vape or eat food would need it but I have never plugged anything and do not want to. I do not enjoy snorting anything or smoking/vaping, and I have never injected anything or done stuff like dabs or wax, etc.

I hear you. I hate needles, but have to inject myself once every 3 days (EPO - the lance armstrong cheating hormone). Of course I managed to do it perfectly in front of an observing nurse the first time and then just never injected any at home and slowly they started increasing my EPO from 3000U a week and it’s now at 10,000U every 3 days. Never snorted anything until 2014 when I discovered that snorting 4-ACO-DMT avoided all nausea. Thankfully I’ve got no need to plug any drug - -but if at some point I have to in order to stay out of the hospital....in a heartbeat. I am trying to get a prescription when I go to the hospital today. We’ll see what happens. Drawback of that is it’s 100% THC. No terpenes. Win some lose some.

Edit: I meant to say I was trying to get a Sativex nasal THC spray
Tom

Last edited:
If you were plugging THC I would go for cocoa butter suppository 'butt bullets'. THC is of course very fat soluble, and cocoa butter has the useful property of melting just below body temperature, producing an absorbable solution. (See: commercial dimenhydrinate suppositories) Glycerine may work too. The rectum is a wonderful organ for dehydrating waste but it doesn't produce any sort of, uh, "juices" of its own. So if you were to plug a chunk of hash into your butt, or a gelcap of shredded weed, I somehow doubt much of the THC would make it out of the plant material and into circulation, as it's not water soluble.

But yes, you can in theory administer THC and other cannabinoids by plugging. And despite what a lot of people might assume, plugging is only as awkward as you make it. It takes maybe 10 seconds to load a solution to an oral syringe, smear a little vaseline on the end, and stuff it in your butt. You don't need to use a huge volume of liquid, absorbtion tends to be faster and more complete than nasal administration (pharmacokinetics can rival IM injection), and there is only minimal discomfort if any (rectum lacks innervation in the same way as the nasal sinuses - and also a solution is less irritating than raw dry powder on mucous membrane!).

How does anal administration give drugs a bad name?!? You realize how homophobic that is sounding right now right?

To me drug users who choose to stick a needle in their arm to the point of having limbs amputated gives drug users a bad name, people stealing for their fix, raping others while high, crashing cars while fucked up, but anal administration? No..

The only people that have problems with it are people struggling with confidence in their own sexuality. Rectal admin is used is medical settings and has lots of value.

Shit I thought we were over this already..

-GC

Ok I'm a homophobic woman i guess if you say so. I can see it for people with stomach issues but to go to a party and sneak off to the bathroom to anally take your drugs instead of with friends just seems very very odd to me.

240fe98297ab9ba1ee0bc75f3c2b90d336fd756a5ec612b5bdf780d9108eb1c9.jpg

I used to say I’d *never* do needles, yet here I am once every three days. Same thing with snorting. Rectal administration of drugs - well shit I saw Prep H (?) suppositories I’m my parents medicine cabinet and just thought ‘another drug/medicine’. And when my dad died in a hospital after a lingering 9 months from a stroke he had a (don’t know the proper term) poop tube b/c of a lack of control of bowels. He had no issue w/it because that meant he could still smoke cigars and drink booze.

Women use vaginal suppositories so why can’t both sexes use rectally administered drugs. Just cause it ain’t for everyone doesn’t mean it can’t be for those who need (or want to).

Again, I’ll do whatever the pro’s say/tell me to. With no shame or self conscience. At the hospital, my weekly assessments always include a nurse saying ‘I don’t know how to bring this up because some patients don’t want to talk about it, but how are your bowel movements’? I tell them I used to work with animal shit, freeze dry it, grind it up and do nutrient and amino acid analysis on it. it is what it is, we all poop and we all have an ass.

Tom