• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can i make lean from cocodomal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelicka

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi i have 45 15 mgs cocodomal and was wondering if I could make some lean from it and if so what do i need to make it etc or if someone could explain it please thank you.

Yes I know that I'm not stupid but I wanted to know how I make this syrup because I'm pretty sure in my country it's impossible to get unless your a old age pentioner with pneumonia I've asked for lean plenty of times and the pharmacist not only lies but insults my intelligence further by pretending they don't even know what I'm on about and after ten minutes of googling and showing them pictures they still said they didn't know what I was talking about so I demanded that he give me a bottle as I have a bad cough and it's against my rights not to let me buy the lean anyway after a further 10 minutes they threatened to call the police just because I wanted a bottle of lean so I have given up trying to buy from the heartless chemists and want to make the stuff myself I got the pills I got the sprite the jolly ranchers all I need from you guys is a basic lean recipe and I will be on my merry way I'm not bothering with cold water extraction because they don't even work they are bulshit and they just waste all my codeine in the white paste anyway I just want to experience lean properly so please can someone tell me my life is very bad at the moment I split up with my wife so I got the house to myself this is the perfect time

If you ask a pharmacist for lean, you're going to get laughed out of the building. I think you are stupid, and I think you're a troll. So why don't you just stop all these pathetic posts.

If you try to eat, drink, or otherwise ingest 45 cocodamol pills without doing a cold water extraction you will die of a long and painful acetaminophen overdose. Maybe if you are lucky you will get away with permanent and severe organ damage, but that's about the best you can hope for after ingesting over 20 grams of APAP.

This s closed. Enough if this nonsense, and ridiculous threads, Andgelika

Status
Not open for further replies.