• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Can I keep redose on pregablin

My brother sniffing pregabs is pointless take them on empty stomach. These are miricle drug for wds from heroin but they also have a even worse wd worse then heroin a pure mental wd toplerance goes through the roof at my peak i was taking 60 300 mg a day now down to less then 300 mg a day but when i jump it still gonna be horrible. Get yourself slowly down to 50 mg a day then jump dont do it at a gram you will have the worse wd of your life unless you dsone a benzo wd i rather go through a heroin wd any day im shittting it now because will jump of next week

Good point, whatever you do, don't run out. Stopping gaba drugs suddenly is well known for taking every scrap of joy from your world.
Like I'm perfectly happy with life but if I've been taking maybe 600 or 900mg a day then forget to take them for a day or two, I'll suddenly feel a bit suicidal and that's same as 200 or 300mg pregablin. I take one and I'm perfectly normal again.

Strictly speaking pregabalin and gabapentin aren't GABA drugs (even though they're close structural analogues of GABA itself and have gaba in the names), but the withdrawals are similar... functionally they both involve signalling of inhibitory neurons, so they're pretty similar in terms of effects and withdrawals.

How so is it to do with lower seizure threshold ?
I don't know about how affect seizure treshold,but there are many people heavily addicted to it.Many people describe terrible withdrawls from it.This stuff must be in same scheduled as benzos.Even Ms.Diaz or something similar told about this and as I think she or he is a doctor.This stuff are dangerous.It never be taken just like that to getting high.

Good point, whatever you do, don't run out. Stopping gaba drugs suddenly is well known for taking every scrap of joy from your world.
Like I'm perfectly happy with life but if I've been taking maybe 600 or 900mg a day then forget to take them for a day or two, I'll suddenly feel a bit suicidal and that's same as 200 or 300mg pregablin. I take one and I'm perfectly normal again.
Never in a herion and pod wd have i felt suicidal but in a pregab wd when you doing it in the grams stage suddenly stopping i had belt ready many a time loop ready but did not gaba wd is so bad

Fuck me… I thought pregabalin raised seizure threshold. I thought it worked on GABA as it’s referred to as a gabapentinoid. Basically thought it was related to a benzo.

I feel like an absolute idiot and may have dodged some bullets…

I’m in a period of self reflection and am relatively sober/cleanish at the moment. I didn’t realise how bad i had gotten with my drug use and drinking the past 18 months despite numerous people telling me.

It’s scary - It isn’t until I stopped, took a step back and assessed that I could see what it was that everybody had been so worried about.

Fuck me… I thought pregabalin raised seizure threshold. I thought it worked on GABA as it’s referred to as a gabapentinoid. Basically thought it was related to a benzo.

I feel like an absolute idiot and may have dodged some bullets…

I’m in a period of self reflection and am relatively sober/cleanish at the moment. I didn’t realise how bad i had gotten with my drug use and drinking the past 18 months despite numerous people telling me.

It’s scary - It isn’t until I stopped, took a step back and assessed that I could see what it was that everybody had been so worried about.
It can take over your life, especially with physically addictive drugs they take over your life that clock ticks and gets to a point when all your doing is just keeping of wds they gear or pregabs are not doing a thing no more but you hve to feed the cunt beause otherwise your mentally and physically fucked.

congrats on being clean and remember ince you have had an addiction it comes back real quick i smoke heroin for 4 days straight i get wds . Love all the free time not chasing your habit and remember trying to trick body doing it a few days thinking you can control use a minority can the rest of us go for a ride again and the next rattle is always harder .

I don't know about how affect seizure treshold,but there are many people heavily addicted to it.Many people describe terrible withdrawls from it.This stuff must be in same scheduled as benzos.Even Ms.Diaz or something similar told about this and as I think she or he is a doctor.This stuff are dangerous.It never be taken just like that to getting high.
Why not it's hard to od on and you can use it for social events similar to drinking I had a house mate before in a shared house who got prescribed it for autism and ADHD I have ADHD and ive noticed it help me mentally but I'm not gonna take it everyday day as too many side affects but it has good recreational value

It can take over your life, especially with physically addictive drugs they take over your life that clock ticks and gets to a point when all your doing is just keeping of wds they gear or pregabs are not doing a thing no more but you hve to feed the cunt beause otherwise your mentally and physically fucked.

congrats on being clean and remember ince you have had an addiction it comes back real quick i smoke heroin for 4 days straight i get wds . Love all the free time not chasing your habit and remember trying to trick body doing it a few days thinking you can control use a minority can the rest of us go for a ride again and the next rattle is always harder .
Thanks for the advice and kind words man, but I’m not completely clean haha. I have used heroin a couple of times the last 3 weeks.

I think at this current moment I have gotten my shit together just enough to give me a little bit of breathing space and perspective of my actions (and inactions) over the past x amount of years.

I would not say I have a solid foundation of recovery (far from it). I have just had time to reflect and try to prepare myself and learn some new skills to try deal with whatever bullshit comes my way next in regards to drugs, mental health, life etc…

Thanks for the advice and kind words man, but I’m not completely clean haha. I have used heroin a couple of times the last 3 weeks.

I think at this current moment I have gotten my shit together just enough to give me a little bit of breathing space and perspective of my actions (and inactions) over the past x amount of years.

I would not say I have a solid foundation of recovery (far from it). I have just had time to reflect and try to prepare myself and learn some new skills to try deal with whatever bullshit comes my way next in regards to drugs, mental health, life etc…
I understad compleatly be careful of the heroin use that can lead to you using again once a week you good do friday night or whatever day you prefer .

You seem like a long time addict like me .I think once it gets in your bones you forever just a step away from using . Im in wds now but i know i wont stay clean nothing feels like heroin for me . Just keep thinking im clean today ill get through today you can do it my brother im just saying be careful with the gear it can end up being a full time job a job we hate .