• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Can I keep redose on pregablin

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I've been munching over a gram of pregablin and sniffing it I know that is pointless but I like sniffing drugs the drip but yea how high can I dose I've no tolerance as I've just come from being so we for few weeks but I. Used to intense drugs like ket

I take between 900-1200mg when I have no tolerance to pregabalin. I've taken 1500+ but honestly, after 1200mg it doesn't do much but give me more side-effects.

This is however not a safe practice, as Lyrica lowers seizure threshold.

So yeah, you can re-dose. As you probably already know though, tolerance SKYROCKETS on pregabalin, FAST.
If you were to take it again tomorrow, you'd have to take over 2g just to get close to the same effects, which is NOT recommended.
Pregabalin is best when used occasionally (for recreational use).

I've been munching over a gram of pregablin and sniffing it I know that is pointless but I like sniffing drugs the drip but yea how high can I dose I've no tolerance as I've just come from being so we for few weeks but I. Used to intense drugs like ket
Is sniffing it pointless? If I'm tired a few gabapentin sniffed clears my head for a while so I can work. Never had pregabs because I get gabapentin very easily, but I know pregabs are six times stronger and slower acting if that helps at all.

You can redose pregabalin and it keeps building. However tolerance builds very fast so taking it two days in a row, even taking double, you will get a less good high. Third day in a row you will only get a somewhat nice feeling. You have to lave like a week between using days to get the good effects every time.

Is sniffing it pointless? If I'm tired a few gabapentin sniffed clears my head for a while so I can work. Never had pregabs because I get gabapentin very easily, but I know pregabs are six times stronger and slower acting if that helps at all.
I've tried insufflating Gabapentin too (because I loved to rail everything), but it didn't do much for me except clog up my nose from all that powder.

Gabapentin is water soluble too, but again, the amount you'd have to sniff (even if just 300mg gets you off) is just too much for me to consider it worthwhile.

The effect you get can be from sniffing it, but it can also be from the drip.

You can redose pregabalin and it keeps building. However tolerance builds very fast so taking it two days in a row, even taking double, you will get a less good high. Third day in a row you will only get a somewhat nice feeling. You have to lave like a week between using days to get the good effects every time.
Lyrica/pregabalin is the perfect example of the drug that you are supposed to take once in a blue moon only hehehe if you wanna enjoy it.💙

I've tried insufflating Gabapentin too (because I loved to rail everything), but it didn't do much for me except clog up my nose from all that powder.

Gabapentin is water soluble too, but again, the amount you'd have to sniff (even if just 300mg gets you off) is just too much for me to consider it worthwhile.

The effect you get can be from sniffing it, but it can also be from the drip.

I am unsure about gabapentin absorption via non-oral routes. I know that when taken orally it is only absorbed through an amino acid transporter and not any of the other mucosal tissues or stomach lining, so I sort of assumed it wouldn't absorb through the nose, either, and that only the drip into the stomach would eventually lead to it being absorbed. But that could be incorrect

And yeah, sniffing it is absolutely pointless. I get the urge to do it, but you're just wasting pills.

You can redose pregabalin and it keeps building. However tolerance builds very fast so taking it two days in a row, even taking double, you will get a less good high. Third day in a row you wyill only get a somewhat nice feeling. You have to lave like a week
I am unsure about gabapentin absorption via non-oral routes. I know that when taken orally it is only absorbed through an amino acid transporter and not any of the other mucosal tissues or stomach lining, so I sort of assumed it wouldn't absorb through the nose, either, and that only the drip into the stomach would eventually lead to it being absorbed. But that could be incorrect
I know it affects your GABAB receptors but doesn't it also affect your serotonin because to me it feels like a mix of valium mdma and weed so is there a comedown I know that if you were to take it everyday for a long time you would get withdrawals but from binges is there a comedown

It doesn't affect any of your GABA receptors, or serotonin. It blocks voltage-gated calcium ion channels. This leads to changes in neuronal activity, but it doesn't affect GABA levels or bind to GABA, or serotonin, or dopamine. I'm not sure if it is really fully understood why it has the subjective effects it does.

It doesn't affect any of your GABA receptors, or serotonin. It blocks voltage-gated calcium ion channels. This leads to changes in neuronal activity, but it doesn't affect GABA levels or bind to GABA, or serotonin, or dopamine. I'm not sure if it is really fully understood why it has the subjective effects it does.
Hmm fair enough what are the dangers of high doses other than lowering your seizure threshold ?

Please be careful with gaba's drugs.They can be as dangerous as benzos

Yep. A lot of people think Gabapentin and Lyrica bind to either GABA- A or B ( Like alcohol, benzos and baclofen and phenibut does ) but they don't as you mentioned. The effects might feel similar but it's a totally different action.