• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can I IV/Shoot Oxycodone HCL (5mg) white tabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude there are no filler or binders in 5mg oxocodone ir .... instint release means it is drug all thru out ..... no aspirin , acetomiaphine ....etc ....all oxocodone !!

Ignorance in conjunction w/ agraphia is no way to go through life.

Bahah, he could even research what's in his generic pill online. And the smallest 5mg blue OxyIR or 5mg Oxycontin (yeah, we got those, only saw them once, maybe they're for kids with really terrible diseases) are both much fatter than a brand name Dilaudid.

Now that is a pill that turned me into a IV user for a while...brand 4mg purdues, I didn't think a piss looking liquid like that could ever get me SO high during the rush. Funny how the first time I got me some 8mg dillies (brand name white triangles), I only got 11 of them (that was already a bit expensive) and didn't get hooked even if I shot it.

But that's real pills with much to zero danger with a regular Securicup filter, fillers :anhydrous lactose, magnesium stearate, pill so tiny it leaves no residue in the sterile cup after filtering. Only one thing I hear that's silly, here in Canada they say D on one side and 1/2/4/8 on the other, in the US it used to have a stylized P for Purdue and they changed it to a "p" in non capital letters so it looked less glamorous, saw a pic one day and thought to myself "if they think that's gonna change anything, lol".

Now though 3 years later almost and i'm on bupe still, please don't IV regularly kids, keep your opiate contacts old and annoying, it helps.

I know this is an old thread, but jesus christ, am I the only one who thinks that oxy IV > snorting > oral ?? Like have you people actually done all three? I have . And I can tell you, the effect from swallowing to snorting to injecting just got greater and greater and greater. THE only downside was each high lasted just a little bit less time than the other. But not even close to enough time was taken away from the high to make it a deterrent . Those last 2 hours all feel the same anyway. Bleh. But to say snorting oxy doesnt get you higher than eating it is outright garbage. It definitely does. EVERYONE I knew snorted oxy. And the ones of us that eventually banged it...well only banged it. Why ? Because it was all the same as eating it. get the hell out of here with that horse shit.

The post is years old so by now the kid already did what he was gonna do. And no the health effects of shooting one 5 mg oxy or any pill are not worth risking for ANY amount of high. But it sure as hell feels way better to shoot it up than eat it. If you dont think thats true, you were doing something very wrong, or never actually did it. Im sorry. But fuck this post pissed me off.

Yes done all three, eating a crushed 60 once got me high for god knows how long, snorting is kinda the same, but gives headaches a lot more than your regular opioid dose, and it's not the snorting itself, plus it acts 4 hours that way. IV well, when you have IV'd morphine IR pills and dilaudid you're just wasting some good long lasting oxy here on an IV dose that causes no rush at all.

Qft.

A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself,"how much mass does x drug have, and how massive is this pill?" In the case of the ir 5s, 5mg of oxycodone does certainly not take up that much space, so you KNOW there are fillers and binders.
Also oxy is water soluble. All that cheese left in the spoon when you're done? Not oxy.

All the 5mg oxycodone tablets I've seen have APAP in them.

Oxycodone does not have a low oral BA, in fact it is one of the highest oral BA's (>90%) for a semi-synthetic opioid.
Sekio, at least in canada you can get oxy 5's ( no APAP) they're very small, powder blue and yncoated, just dissolve right away, they come in 5,10, up to 30 I think but I am sure about the dived as I get ten scripted as a breakthrough med

Not worth to shoot that dose. Chances you lose some in the process. Suggest you just parachute it.

Sekio, at least in canada you can get oxy 5's ( no APAP) they're very small, powder blue and yncoated, just dissolve right away, they come in 5,10, up to 30 I think but I am sure about the dived as I get ten scripted as a breakthrough med

Sorry, they come in 5, 10 and 20mg tops. OxyIR/Supeudol 20mg is the strongest IR pills we have, they're huge too, we call em white footballs. Those who like to IV their oxy prefer the 10mg oxyIR's/supeudols, same size as the 5's, not as much binder.

oxycodone_ir_Pharmascience_pms-Oxycodone.jpg

These are generics from Pharmascience (PMS). They're good guys, they make generic oxycontins :)

You can iv these. Make sure they don't say 325 on them. If they say that they have Tylenol and you can't.

Why did you revive a thread from 2011 to post an answer probably already posted... Seriously

Why did you revive a thread from 2011 to post an answer probably already posted... Seriously

This

If one decides to shoot pill always use a micron filter!

Closed, as this is an old thread and we have enough threads about this

Status
Not open for further replies.