• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I injest liquid Buprenorphine

tokist

Greenlighter
Found some shots of Buprenorphine. I'm terrified of needles, can I just drink it or hold it under my tongue? And if so how much should I ingest for effect ?

I could be 100% wrong but from my understanding you can’t drink liquid that’s medically prepared for IV. Not sure why, but someone far more knowledgeable than me told me no and explained why I just can’t remember the reasoning. I used to have basically unlimited access to IV Ketamine for horses but I also don’t IV and was told not to try to drink it.

Just use it as its meant to be used. You won't get a high from it. I've done it before and it was stupid. Sublingual is the best method aside from Buvidal which is a really long half life injection designed to get you off of opioids and you won't find it on the street.

Don't IV it. You can snort the pills for a quicker onset I think but injecting is useless and a potential waste of good veins. I've got none left and a lot of it was down to doing shit like that to try and get high. Bupe doesn't work like that.

Use as intended. It barely has recreational value anyway.