• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Can I get a buzz off suboxone…?

Bag84

Bluelighter
So I e been on suboxone maintenance in 2019 and stay for a year. After that went back to oxycodone. Then got back on mini doses of subs. 2-4 every once in a great while. Well the last 2 months I’ve been taking them move frequently. Maybe once a week or less but at higher amounts (my tolerance is crazy to opi) the most I’ve taken at once was 16mg and that was one time about 4 weeks ago. My question is. If I take 24mg will I be able to catch a buzz or a high or will it just be a waste?

I meant to say I haven’t taken them for months prior to the last month or so

I recently got on suboxone to help with my heroin addiction, when I first got on it I started to taper immediately. Why? So I could lower my tolerance, now subs have a pretty great effect on me. I'd have to take a pretty large dose of oxy to compare, wouldn't even be worth it. I still have a tolerance but not even half of what it was. You might just have to experiment with the drug and find out where your cut off is, because it seems to vary from person person. I don't recommend you do but I cant personally say for sure if this will work or not. You might have to do what I did and work on lowering your tolerance.

Best of luck my friend!