• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I expect withdrawal symptoms to start again?

merc1978

Greenlighter
I think I messed up and I am kindof freakin out. I just went through about 7 days of not taking any oxy. The first 3 days were pretty bad, but around 5th day I started feeling much better and right before I took what I took today, I was feeling great. I was taking between 15-20mg of oxy a day for about 2 months. Today I found what amounts to around 12-13mg I had stashed somewhere. I took it. Can I expect to have those first three days of not taking anything to happen all over again? If I don't take anymore today will I be alright? Does it kind of reset everything? Maybe I should have asked that before I took them, but I didn't and here I am. I would surely appreciate any input that you all may have. thanks

No, your withdrawal will not come back like it was in the first three days, but youll probably have some of the anxiety and drug-craving behavior that comes along with a relapse. Thankfully you were only taking minor doses for a short period of time, so you should be fine, just keep yourself from getting any more.