Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can i ever roll again????

larson

Bluelighter
Hello fellow bluelighters.
I used to take mdma and cocaine moderately.I never mixed the 2 together it was always 1 or the other.I went a bit mad on the coke and was taking it most weekends for about 6 months with very little after affects.I would only have a few lines on a saturday night but i have drank a lot since i was 16 and was always drinking when i would take coke or mdma.I am now 28 years old and about 4 years ago i started having panic attacks and suffering from anxiety.1 or 2 lines of coke would give me horrible anxiety the following day.I cut out all drugs bar alcohol and began looking after myself a lot better.I still spend the day after a heavy drinking session on the verge of a panic attack and very anxious but i have my own ways of dealing with it and have little to no anxiety when im not drinking.The anxiety is always much worse if i drink spirits so i just drink a few beers on a night out anymore and i dont feel to bad the next day.However old habits die hard.Has anyone on here being in my position and chanced some Mdma again??? I have no interest in taking coke ever again. Im looking specifically for people that suffer from panic attacks or anxiety that have taken mdma. Was the experience enjoyable? Did it take longer to recover? Just to add i will be testing anything i get i will be taking a very small amount and i will not be mixing with alcohol and i will have xanax for the comedown if i go ahead and take some.All replies will be much appreciated

Dude, read your post. You need to seriously lay off the drugs. I mean, you abused the shit out of drugs, now have mental health issues (anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia too I'm betting) CAUSED by your drug abuse, and your solution is too use more drugs? -___-

Ok, here's what you do:
do you have insurance? Call them and see if they offer mental health services, (do some research, I can help you find a site if you need help) go see a psychologist, one specializing in anxiety, panic attacks and probably substance abuse. Make an appt. And then talk to them, what can you do. If your anxiety and panic attacks are really bad, they will work with a psychiatrist to get you on something temporarily that will help.

If you don't have insurance, get Obama care, seriously.
If you don't want to, go to a free clinic or a clinic with a sliding scale.

Please take a break from ALL drugs, alcohol included (an alcoholic has no self control so this few beers thing will not work out well). Maybe go to an AA meeting too.

Best of luck.

Maybe i didnt explain myself the way i wanted to in my post.I stopped doing drugs about 4 years ago as soon as i had my first panic attack.Occasionaly i have very mild anxiety but this is only after i have been drinking.I drink 1 night every 2 or sometimes 3 weeks.Pretty Diamonds i appreciate your reply but i have not had a panic attck in a long time and have never suffrered insomnia.Like i said i havent taking drugs bar alcohol in a few years but i would like to try mdma again.I am trying to see if theres anyone like me that suffered from panic attacks that took mdma after a long break.

I've never had a panic attack with ecstasy or MDMA, and probably the anxiety and panick attacks you were having may have been as a result of dependency and withdrawal from cocaine, I have seen a few friends suffer from it.
I think that if you are curious about taking MDMA again you could do it in a controlled and comfortable environment, make sure to test them also so you know what you are taking.
Make sure to have enough water, cool environment, nice music, nice company if possible.
The come down may be hard on you since you've been off drugs for a while so I suggest you take some 5-HTP and vitamin C afterwards to ease the come down.

With these suggestions I think you can have a safe roll

Let us know how did it go :)

Maybe i didnt explain myself the way i wanted to in my post.I stopped doing drugs about 4 years ago as soon as i had my first panic attack.Occasionaly i have very mild anxiety but this is only after i have been drinking.I drink 1 night every 2 or sometimes 3 weeks.Pretty Diamonds i appreciate your reply but i have not had a panic attck in a long time and have never suffrered insomnia.Like i said i havent taking drugs bar alcohol in a few years but i would like to try mdma again.I am trying to see if theres anyone like me that suffered from panic attacks that took mdma after a long break.
Then you should be fine after a 4 year break. Just make sure you test your pills, don't want a meth bomb, FOR SURE. Pills are shitty nowadays so be careful.

I have bipolar and have suffered from anxiety since i tripped on mushrooms 12 years ago, but it's down to a general anxiety now and i do get anxiety on the come up but when the mdma kicks in for real the anxiety fades away but i have experienced some anxiety after the peak. So i would say it can be done but 2 out of 3 times it's a fail. Just my 2 cents. I second what the other guy said "in a controlled and comfortable environment, make sure to test them also so you know what you are taking."