• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I damage a nerve?

whathadhappenedwas

Greenlighter
So, I've been shooting meth in my neck for maybe a month or so, and for the past two days, underneath my chin to the top of my neck is completely numb. Could I possibly have damaged a nerve? Or what else might cause this? Will it go away? Any ideas are appreciated!

I have done this on my arm. Yes it is more than possible. My issue resolved itself after I quit shooting and let it heal over abput 7-8 months until I got full feeling back. Try not to miss, although that is hard as veins can burst or you can get pretty shakey when tweaked and dehydrated.

Thanks! I appreciate the input. I haven't ever completely missed with crystal in my neck, but I kno I've fallen out at the very last drop once or twice. Plus, I'm thinking I might have stuck myself wrong. I'm taking a break for awhile now.

I appriciate the link. Im definitely not going to be using any needless any time soon. I shot heroin for years without the types of problems I've been having with meth. But when I quit H, I went a little over board with meth to make up the addiction to the needle. I just can't keep it up tho.

Yes, from what I hear, shooting meth is ridiculously risky even if you follow every precaution in the book. God help you if you miss a shot of meth.