Cycle Advice Can high estrogen contribute to high cholesterol / blood pressure ?

I never needed an AI until I introduced Tren and orals into the picture. Without them being in the picture hopefully I won't need to use them again. Really the only High E side effect besides mood swings I've noticed was gyno, but that was on high doses of Tren + Test. It's gone now.

Thanks, hopefully I don't even need to take it.
I don't think Tren creates estrogen issues..?

I've heard opinions that Tren's action at the Progesterone receptor upregulates Estrogen Receptors, not sure if it's a theory or actually proven though.

I guess it is also possible to get Prolactin gyno on Tren and think that it was an E2 issue.

I've heard opinions that Tren's action at the Progesterone receptor upregulates Estrogen Receptors, not sure if it's a theory or actually proven though.

I guess it is also possible to get Prolactin gyno on Tren and think that it was an E2 issue.

See I didn’t think so either, but it has to be at least for me it did. I got my prolactin checked and tried Cabergoline and it did nothing for my gyno.

The only thing that’s helped my gyno is AIs and when I say helped 1-2 pills will completely get rid of any lump I have building behind my nipples.

When I add Tren I can tell my gyno gets worse way faster and it’s not prolactin.

Could also be adulterated trenbolone. Unless you're grinding down fina pellets to make your own lol

Could also be adulterated trenbolone. Unless you're grinding down fina pellets to make your own lol

Doubtful I’ve used many different labs, some pharmaceutical, all the same gyno impact. Within 3 weeks on Tren I usually need an AI cause I have a inch long lump on my left nipple

Doubtful I’ve used many different labs, some pharmaceutical, all the same gyno impact. Within 3 weeks on Tren I usually need an AI cause I have a inch long lump on my left nipple
Gotcha. I just know of a few sources like 6 years ago got outed for putting straight test prop or npp in vials and labeling them as tren.

Trt of 200-300mg isnt really trt - the human body makes from 6-10mg a day so 170 would be where trt ends and juicing starts

@Genetic Freak @Phobos @Serotonin101 @Skippwiggins

So diet wise… @Genetic Freak id like you input on this especially -

I’ve switched to whole grain pasta… the cereal and oatmeal I eat are at the minimum organic, non-gmo and mostly whole grains and fiber. You gotta understand in the US it is very difficult to eat healthy. Most of our food supply is poisoned, corn syrup and processed cancer shit.

So it takes a lot of effort, time and money to eat the way I need to. But I’m willing to make those sacrifices I’m just letting you know eating healthy in say New Zealand or Italy is a lot easier than eating healthy in the US

I eat a ton of chicken, rice, broccoli is my new thing… I do like to cook with butter.. real butter, should I switch to oil?

I can’t picture myself getting rid of carbs like organic cereals, pasta… if I at least switch to whole grain Is that OK?

Once I get an apartment again I am gonna try two things..

Dairy free for a month and gluten free for a month and see how those dietary changes effect me. If I’m feeling really crazy I’ll go vegetarian for a month too but that’s a stretch for me

@Genetic Freak @Phobos @Serotonin101 @Skippwiggins

So diet wise… @Genetic Freak id like you input on this especially -

I’ve switched to whole grain pasta… the cereal and oatmeal I eat are at the minimum organic, non-gmo and mostly whole grains and fiber. You gotta understand in the US it is very difficult to eat healthy. Most of our food supply is poisoned, corn syrup and processed cancer shit.

So it takes a lot of effort, time and money to eat the way I need to. But I’m willing to make those sacrifices I’m just letting you know eating healthy in say New Zealand or Italy is a lot easier than eating healthy in the US

I eat a ton of chicken, rice, broccoli is my new thing… I do like to cook with butter.. real butter, should I switch to oil?

I can’t picture myself getting rid of carbs like organic cereals, pasta… if I at least switch to whole grain Is that OK?

Once I get an apartment again I am gonna try two things..

Dairy free for a month and gluten free for a month and see how those dietary changes effect me. If I’m feeling really crazy I’ll go vegetarian for a month too but that’s a stretch for me

I'm not a fan of Whole Grain products unless they have been produced by old fashioned traditional methods IE: left overnight to ferment to destroy lectin content..
Be cautious of chicken unless certified organic free range, due to glyphosate exposure, antibiotics etc..
Only cook in butter or ghee, NEVER VEGETABLE OIL, it is hugely inflammatory, thus a primary driver behind the 4 major chronic disease processes..
Don't limit yourself to chicken, rice, broccoli, (brown rice is bad on your gut), eat as many different coloured vegetables as possible..
I've already commented on whole grains, I personally don't believe they are healthy, especially the more processed varieties.. WGA is particularly bad, as i've previously stated elsewhere..
Don't waste your time on vegetarian, or vegan type options, we need meat protein, plus healthy fats (fats are essential, and must be considered in any healthy eating program)... Avocados, olives, nuts seeds, animal fat... etc..

I'm not a fan of Whole Grain products unless they have been produced by old fashioned traditional methods IE: left overnight to ferment to destroy lectin content..
Be cautious of chicken unless certified organic free range, due to glyphosate exposure, antibiotics etc..
Only cook in butter or ghee, NEVER VEGETABLE OIL, it is hugely inflammatory, thus a primary driver behind the 4 major chronic disease processes..
Don't limit yourself to chicken, rice, broccoli, (brown rice is bad on your gut), eat as many different coloured vegetables as possible..
I've already commented on whole grains, I personally don't believe they are healthy, especially the more processed varieties.. WGA is particularly bad, as i've previously stated elsewhere..
Don't waste your time on vegetarian, or vegan type options, we need meat protein, plus healthy fats (fats are essential, and must be considered in any healthy eating program)... Avocados, olives, nuts seeds, animal fat... etc..

Thank you, I really do appreciate it

Not even Extravirgin Olive oil is ok for cooking?
Is there a difference between a fast recipe like a steak done blue or scrambled eggs and recipes that require longer cooking times in regards to XV olive oil?

As GF has laid out, but I do wanna stress to just do the best you can. Don't break the bank over food being at 100%. Don't let perfection be the enemy of progress or living a fulfilling life.

I think my levels will be much better this time around. I mean ya like today was a cheat day for sure smashed some Reese’s and went out for Italian and got apple pie after. I love sweets haha.

You are right though, sometimes I do and we all cause perfection and it’s an impossible milestone to reach. Which can lead to depression and self loathing for not being good enough

I’ll get my bloods checked soon with my Doc

Im never taking a dianabol or oral again. Not worth it for me.

I did find a bottle of NPP and I’ve never ran Deca so not gonna lie I did a shot of 100 mg of that gonna add that to this mix till the bottle is gone.

Still though I feel healthy overall and strong too which is good considering I stopped lifting for around 4 months due to fentanyl addiction which is back under control now thankfully.