• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can either of these supplements mess with my roll?

Gotaquickquestion

Greenlighter
Hello!

Firstly thank you to the users who had answered my previous question a month or so back, I appreciate your knowledge.

I was curious if taking L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine or Vitamin-C can cause any effect on somebodies roll on molly? (negatively)

The last stuff I had was super pure and I didn't feel speedy like I needed to dance, (which I read typically means it WAS pure and didn't have a stimulant cut into it, the high was quite amazing still but I take Abilify at a 7mg a day for looping thoughts, so maybe that caused a problem).

Anyways, I hope somebody can help. I tried finding a list of supplements that could interfere but failed to do so.

Thanks again for your knowledge bluelighters.

Short answer is no - none of them are likely to negatively impact your roll. Remember that most supplements can often be found within foods or are converted inside the body from compounds found in foods. As a result, if many things found in foods were detrimental to rolling we'd also expect negative effects from MDMA to be occurring from people who eat certain foods rich in that specific compound. But this is rarely the case.

L-tyrosine would be most likely to modify your MDMA experience as it is somewhat stimulating in itself and potentially interacts with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MOAIs). While MDMA isn't a MOAI per say, it obviously dramatically impacts monoamines (serotonin, norepinephrine & dopamine). However, if anything, I'd guess that L-tyrosine would just enhance the effects of MDMA perhaps causing specifically higher dopamine release improving the effects instead of causing anything negative.

Short answer is no - none of them are likely to negatively impact your roll. Remember that most supplements can often be found within foods or are converted inside the body from compounds found in foods. As a result, if many things found in foods were detrimental to rolling we'd also expect negative effects from MDMA to be occurring from people who eat certain foods rich in that specific compound. But this is rarely the case.

L-tyrosine would be most likely to modify your MDMA experience as it is somewhat stimulating in itself and potentially interacts with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MOAIs). While MDMA isn't a MOAI per say, it obviously dramatically impacts monoamines (serotonin, norepinephrine & dopamine). However, if anything, I'd guess that L-tyrosine would just enhance the effects of MDMA perhaps causing specifically higher dopamine release improving the effects instead of causing anything negative.

Okay, so then taking some L-tyrosine before a roll could actually make it better is what I'm getting from this. It was the my first time taking super good quality MDMA and because it was pure it felt different so I spent a bunch of time worried I wasn't feeling it as much as my girlfriend at a large scale.

Okay, so then taking some L-tyrosine before a roll could actually make it better is what I'm getting from this. It was the my first time taking super good quality MDMA and because it was pure it felt different so I spent a bunch of time worried I wasn't feeling it as much as my girlfriend at a large scale.

In theory yes it could. But in reality whether you'd notice anything who knows.