• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can Dmt be smoked onfoil

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
I've read that it's best to vaporize Dmt instead of smoking it like from a weed pipe instead of lighting it on fire like u would with weed

Does anyone know if smoking Dmt on foil would work and be better than smoking it with a pipe or on top of weed.
I've heard of people smoking it with meth glass pipes because they were trying to vaporize it like you're supposed to but I've also known people to have smoked it out of a weed pipe by putting it on top of a bowl of weed.

I'm just really curious because I feel like smoking it on top of weed with a weed pipe would waste some of it and not work as good

I feel like smoking it off of foil would work good but I haven't tried that yet and I haven't heard of that so far. But I kno when you want to smoke but truly vaporize a drug many people use foil.

Kinda like chasing the dragon. Kinda like Smoking black tar heroin on foil. And some people smoke Oxys on foil.
Like some drugs are not meant to be lit on fire like weed. But heated up using foil

Does anyone think this would work and if it sounds like a good idea. Vaporizing the Dmt on foil , smoking it

Thanks
Peace

My friends and i have always smoked it on top of weed, and it has worked very well. But im sure smoking it off of foil would work, it just reminds me a lot of people trying to smoke oxy pills