❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can daily enemas cause hyponatremia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1nach

Bluelighter
I mean like holding in like 32 oz of tab water for hours at a time everyday.

Today i had confusion and trouble swallowing and would just zone off into space and after a table spoon of salt i seem to have quickly bounced back. Placebo?

Yes, you absorb water quickly from the colon and if you absorb too much you can disorder the electrolyte balance in your blood.
Most enema websites warn of the dangers.

maybe stop sticking juice up your bum, just google saline 0.9%

its not the only electrolyte i.e. stop this bullshit

Last edited:
Thank you. Is 5g of salt per 500 ml sufficient ?

I'm not an expert, and if you want quantities you should visit enema websites. Beth Tyler has alas packed up, but there must be others.
In general though I would counsel against frequent repetition of squirting large amounts of fluids into your intestines.
There is such a thing as intestinal flora and their balance and variety does affect our health quite significantly.
Perhaps you should limit yourself to one every fortnight so that your intestines have a chance to recover.

excessive enema's are against harm reduction, you can look up saline online and google that.

legitimate enema use for constipation is one thing, shoving milk inside you is stupid

it cannot be healthy to do this all the time. your intestines were never designed for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.