• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Can cocaine be swallowed?

SpareRib

Bluelighter
I've never tried coke before and prefer not to smoke, snort, or IV the drug. Can coke be swallowed? What happens if I swallow it and how much to start? TIA.

it shouldn't be though, it';s VERY caustic to the stomach lining, please don't. Snorting it, sometimes allows the 'drip' to get to your stomach however... its very ittle amounts, i HIGHLY reccomend avoiding this. snort, smoke, don't swallow.

cocaine will destroy any part of your body it touches. you get to choose which part.
How much cocaine do you do a month? I'm a very heavy cocaine user, and when i say don't swallow the stuff, there's a reason why. it's worse than meth, VERY hard on the stomach lining because it acts almost as an acid, aside from this the numbing from cocaine can and will disrupt internal functions

@Zonxx I see in your signature that it says "leave a reaction" and people have "reacted" (i.e. "liked") to posts in this thread. How do i react to a post? I have looked and clicked everywhere! I'm on a laptop by the way, not a mobile device. Not sure if it matters.

^gotta move from being a greenlighter to a bluelighter to use reactions. happens shortly after 50 posts.

How much cocaine do you do a month? I'm a very heavy cocaine user, and when i say don't swallow the stuff, there's a reason why. it's worse than meth, VERY hard on the stomach lining because it acts almost as an acid, aside from this the numbing from cocaine can and will disrupt internal functions
i currently do not use any cocaine a month. i absolutely believe it will eat away at your stomach. like it will eat away at the inside of your face. also a large amount of intranasal drugs end up in your stomach. in studies looking at plasma levels of intranasally administered drugs, there are two strong peaks. suggesting that a significant amount of the drug is absorbed po.

there’s no safe way to consume cocaine. i’m skeptical of the idea that intranasal is safer than oral.

Didn't the user PotatoMan used to do this? IIRC he posted on here that he used to parachute cocaine and he spoke fairly highly of this ROA

I knew another guy who used to do this too and spoke favorably of it. He was kind of a reckless drug addict-type though so take that into account I guess. Personally I have no direct experience with this ROA. But I've bombed other things like speed, molly, etc. Never experienced any physical distress in my abdomen or anything like that

What if a person takes antacids or Sodium Bicarbonate prior to ingesting cocaine, would this help with the negative impact on the stomach?
Finally, as far as I know, oral cocaine lasts considerably longer than the other routes.

Cocaine is less effective via oral because of first pass metabolism, not to mention the damage it could cause to ur stomach. Using an antacid will reduce absorption so I wouldnt advise that either.

Finally, as far as I know, oral cocaine lasts considerably longer than the other routes.

Yeah that was a selling point of it, the fact that the effects last about 1 hour and it has kind of a "roll" feel to it, compared to intranasal ROA

But then again I've only heard of a couple direct accounts of people actually doing this, eating cocaine to get high, so it's obviously not a very popular practice. Maybe for good reason? lol

Cocaine dissolves your mucous membranes and it will dissolve your stomach. For occasional use, my guess would be oral is safer than nasal, as oral is safer than nasal for basically any drug. Occasional exposure will not damage your stomach lining, while chronic exposure will (but chronic exposure damages the hell out of your nasal cavity too).

The dose will be higher, as it has a lower oral bioavailability, but the duration will last longer, too.

^gotta move from being a greenlighter to a bluelighter to use reactions. happens shortly after 50 posts.

i currently do not use any cocaine a month. i absolutely believe it will eat away at your stomach. like it will eat away at the inside of your face. also a large amount of intranasal drugs end up in your stomach. in studies looking at plasma levels of intranasally administered drugs, there are two strong peaks. suggesting that a significant amount of the drug is absorbed po.

there’s no safe way to consume cocaine. i’m skeptical of the idea that intranasal is safer than oral.
I smoke cocaine, have zero health complications, and am a heavy user, pass all my medical exams with flying colors, my lungs are perfectly fine

it is possible to dissolve it in saliva, to be absorbed into the tongue.. the effects will be reduced, nonetheless.

Afaik Coke is absorbed better orally then insuflated. Someone posted that not to long ago.

It's the rush that make's snorting preferable. Or the act itself if you have a obssession with putting things in your nose. I do.

It can absolutely be swallowed. It's different than snorting but quite pleasant. I'd recommend it, but you may feel as though you're not getting your money's worth because you're not getting the rush. In terms of the difference in the subjective effects I'd compare it to the difference between smoking and eating marijuana in terms of how the onset comes and how the peak is both muted and extended...

I smoke cocaine, have zero health complications, and am a heavy user, pass all my medical exams with flying colors, my lungs are perfectly fine
zonxx i respect your expertise. based upon my expuerences with crack addiction and watching friends losing everything to blow, it’s always my goal to caution new users to the destructive nature of cocaine.

it’s been well established you are an anomaly.