• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can benzos be effectively smoked?

Re: crack and benzos

Sage210 said:
crack is a non water soluble form of cocaine and canbe smoked...so it it that unreasonable to ask if another non water soluble substance can be smoked?

No it is not unreasonable, but it seems that no one really has a good awnser for this question.

just my 2cents but ive ignorantly smoked a good share of pills and ive realized that pills are made to be eaten and there really is no point to smoke them no matter what they are, but i could be wrong. o yah snortin stuff is good though (not benzos).

My roommate and i smoked 1 1/2 80 OC's while we were already on 160mgs. We were really feeling good.

Can someone please make me a moderator, the ammount of posts I would close....

Rohypnol can most definetely be smoked. I have a number of intelligent, well-informed friends who regularly crush roofies and then sprinkle them on joints to get a nice weed/benzo buzz...it works. I've never tried it myself, but I really trust these guys. I remember asked one of them a while ago...dont remember the specifics of what he told me, except that a number of benzos (such as xanax) are completely ineffective when smoked and that roofies are pretty much the only benzo that can be smoked. You said you have xanax...definetely either snort or eat them.

That makes no sense...why would one substance be able to be smoked while the other can't, when they are in the same class of drugs. If your friends are in fact intelligent, well-informed individuals then they would have been smart enough to just eat the Rophies, not make the decision to go about and smoke a bowl of them. Benzodiazepines are most effective when taken as a pill. Why try and take it farther when it won't? Next thing I hear is going to be someone talking about how shoving Klonopins up their butt is the ultimate benzo high. I can't believe the extra time some of these Valley suburban teenagers have these days. They're all "Validumb" if you ask me :\

well im not sure about benzo's being smokeable even if they where you would probably have too get it in pure form because they contain so many fillers... Ive tryed too smoke liquid valium and it did not work, ive successfully smoked morphine and oxycontin although they tasted like shit... under the tounge or chew for faster absortion