• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can anything be done with stems?

I usually try to mask the flavor when making edibles, not make that sour bitterness stronger! But if you like that kind of thing, that's cool.

I'm looking at a pile stems now and they are shiny from THC and sticky too.

You have a microscope don't you? Post up some close up pictures of this stem THC, I've never seen any. Usually stems have hairs that look a little like trichomes, but no heads form.

They actually taste quite nice, it's not a sour bitter flavour like hash, more of a herby flavour. They're good for adding a weedy flavour to drinks or food, or for chewing. Vaped bud has almost no taste, any little bit of non-vaped cannabis helps to give it some flavour & it tastes good with enough sugar.

I currently don't have a scope, cam, or phone. You can send me $ if you want me to take pictures for you

Maybe I can add them to my alder wood pellets when I smoke some fish, I wonder how that would be lol

do a QWISO extraction in addition to like 2-3gs of ground bud and you wont waste them at least

I found stem tea to be pretty underwhelming

this guide is pretty informative, but the actual process is simple if you dont overthink

I just washed my grinder out this morning and am going to check how much Iso evaporated when I wake up

I just washed my grinder out this morning and am going to check how much Iso evaporated when I wake up

As long as you don't get excessive with it that shit should be bone-dry in under 24hrs, and there's just never enough end-product.

I did ISO wash on stems and the hash looked the same but tasted so horrible I threw it out